Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Did my floors (mop/shine). Am home with my son who isn't feeling well; on the tail end of a cough/cold bug (not quite fever free for 24 hours yet).

Thanks for the vacation wishes Virginia and Mandy. Great that you reached your running goal, Virginia! Best luck in getting that job, Mandy!

Well since the site has been updated, much slower on my PC. Time to start using my new one i guess. So happy my vacation is official. Slept a few hours today after working night shift. Took my daughter to Carrabas for dinner and she was so behaved and fun!

Have fun citrus. Hug wooter.

Manders, if you haven't called on the job dahhhhling you better get your lil arse in gear and call.

We have a Carrabas here. Good eats, kinda a bit too dark though. You have to wonder what your eating in the dark.

I didn't get the job. Most schools around here tell you that you're not allowed to call principals, etc., while waiting to hear on the job, therefore, I didn't.

My baby sister started 11th grade today. She's a junior in high school! I can't believe it--it makes me feel old.

I didn't get the job. Most schools around here tell you that you're not allowed to call principals, etc., while waiting to hear on the job, therefore, I didn't.

My baby sister started 11th grade today. She's a junior in high school! I can't believe it--it makes me feel old.

I'm sorry :( It's their loss!

Happy today: my son is feeling better, and we had really delicious ice cream at work today :)

I had these sausages for lunch today that were absolutely wonderful.

They brand is Sausages by Amylu, and the flavor is Tequila & Lime Chicken sausage. I had two--100 calories, 4g of fat, 11g of protein each for lunch. I grilled them and put a bit of mustard on the side! Yum!

I got 'em at Costco--$14 for 3 lbs, but it was well worth it!

Getting my new Zeppelin t-shirt in the mail. It's freakin' fabulous!!

BGCTLZ63.jpg

Watching my son and others try out for the King of the Blues contest at Guitar Center. There were some talented musicians there. It was a blast. :D

Watching my son and others try out for the King of the Blues contest at Guitar Center. There were some talented musicians there. It was a blast. :D

That sounds cool - did he make it or you don't know yet?

Finishing my 8th treatment and no side effects so farsmile.gif

You just reminded me of a cookbook, The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen: Nourishing, Big-Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery by Rebecca Katz with Mat Edelson (Ten Speed Press, 2009).

ocregister.com/articles/cook-salt-teaspoon-2540945-cup-minutes

Recipe: Chicken Vegetable Soup with Ginger Meatballs

Recipe: Easy Eggs in a Cup

Recipe: Coconut Rice Pudding

38815244.jpg

Edited by eternal light

The knowledge that tonight I'm gonna get as pissed as a fart. :)

my man and i will be going to see our friends ( well, we have become friends as we go to a few of their gigs ) zep tribute band tomorrow night. and the gig is only 5 mins drive from my place, woo hoo!

i've often wondered .... just how many drinks does that take, exactly? :P

:lol:

:toast:

I'll drink to that....

:lol:

:toast:

I'll drink to that....

i've often wondered .... just how many drinks does that take, exactly? :P

More than ten but less than twenty, slave. :D

Babs, you are welcome to have one on me. :)

Oh and I forgot. I'm going to see the band Madness on Sunday. I used to be a big fan in the 1980s. Great fun band. Very much loved in England. I'm also happy about that too. :D