Today I realize how much I'm in love with you

With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love

To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough

Please, please listen to me

It's taken so long to come true

And it's all for you

all for you....

That sums it up....

I love that song! Jefferson Airplane were fuckin great and I love today!

I bought my daughter a little puppy today for her 5th birthday. We called it Luna, moon in spanish. It´s a beautiful mastin. :wub::kiss:

Aww!! I think we need pictures! :) And happy birthday to your daughter!!

Edited by Virginia

Today I feel like pleasing you more than before

Today I know what I want to do but I don't know what for

To be living for you is all I want to do

To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true

Today you'll make me say that I somehow have changed

Today you'll look into my eyes, I'm just not the same

To be anymore than all I am would be a lie

I'm so full of love I could burst apart and start to cry

Today everything you want, I swear it all will come true

Today I realize how much I'm in love with you

With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love

To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough

Please, please listen to me

It's taken so long to come true

And it's all for you

all for you....

That sums it up....

I think the first line is so profound! That's all you need!

Edited by Dancin'Days

Not sure if I'm happy or what (stunned maybe?) ... my oldest daughter got her schedule today and she's in DRIVER'S ED first semester :unsure: I thought that would come later ... she's not quite 15 yet but will be in 10th. But she is certainly happy! :lol:

Edited by Virginia

Not sure if I'm happy or what (stunned maybe?) ... my oldest daughter got her schedule today and she's in DRIVER'S ED first semester :unsure: I thought that would come later ... she's not quite 15 yet but will be in 10th. But she is certainly happy! :lol:

:o:console:

Drivers Ed is a good thing. It's scary enough that 16 year olds drive cars (although it was one of the highlights of my teen years). Are you nervous she will soon drive or sad she will soon be moving on with her own life?

I am happy to find that airfare is cheaper than i have ever seen it for the particular flight i'm seeking. Over $100 less than what i paid for my recent flight!!!

Just looked over to find my daughter sleeping on the edge of the sofa (looking like an angel). Now its naptime for me and hopefully she's gonna sleep for the night. Up to bed we go (at 7:25 pm???)

Drivers Ed is a good thing. It's scary enough that 16 year olds drive cars (although it was one of the highlights of my teen years). Are you nervous she will soon drive or sad she will soon be moving on with her own life?

I am happy to find that airfare is cheaper than i have ever seen it for the particular flight i'm seeking. Over $100 less than what i paid for my recent flight!!!

Just looked over to find my daughter sleeping on the edge of the sofa (looking like an angel). Now its naptime for me and hopefully she's gonna sleep for the night. Up to bed we go (at 7:25 pm???)

Oh, I know it's a good thing; I was just expecting it to be either second semester or next summer, since she is only still 14. But she'll need to be 15.5 to get her learner's, and 16 and 3 months to get her license, so she has plenty of time to practice. :)

Your daughter must have played hard today! :)

Oh, I know it's a good thing; I was just expecting it to be either second semester or next summer, since she is only still 14. But she'll need to be 15.5 to get her learner's, and 16 and 3 months to get her license, so she has plenty of time to practice. :)

Your daughter must have played hard today! :)

Wow, if she's still 14 that does sound young, lol! Hopefully, she will get lots of practice. Even though i learned to drive over 20 years ago, it still is very clear in my mind. A great experience.

My daughter always plays hard. She naps most days and missed hers today. I am shocked she went to sleep instead of continued to play. I must get her up to bed soon, i'm missing out on precious sleep ( I get so little of it)! Best of luck to you raising a teenager! I always say i can't wait for my daughter to get older (mostly because i rely on my mom so much to take care of her when i work). Looking at her now, i do appreciate her as she is, lol.

the bug spray worked. I sprayed these two hornet/wasp nests at this place i'm working at last night and even though it was dusk, they still flew out of the nest instantly when the spray hit them. was able to work there in peace today.

Aww!! I think we need pictures! :) And happy birthday to your daughter!!

Thanks Virginia. :blush:

Still trying to workout how the images thing works. If anybody has time to help :rolleyes::thanku: I´ll follow instructions. That will make me happy the day I figure why I can´t post pictures in this forum. :D:yay:

I woke up and realized I am at Home in My own Bed instead of offshore dealing with Secret Service people and water in the Diesel and leaks on the Gas Riser Air Cans etc etc now My biggest worry is getting the Grass Cut.

Thanks Virginia. :blush:

Still trying to workout how the images thing works. If anybody has time to help :rolleyes::thanku: I´ll follow instructions. That will make me happy the day I figure why I can´t post pictures in this forum. :D:yay:

The picture you want to post has to be hosted somewhere on the net (image bucket etc), then you post the url using the "insert image" button ( the button with the little picture next to the emoticon button) above the reply box.

like this:

nobama.jpg

hope that helps B)