Jimmy Page on BBC World ?

truth and beauty

Thanks!! It's much too short!!! Maybe there is more?

Looks like there might be....

Tonight's Radio 4 programme Front Row had a longer version of what seems to be the same thing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ntm2x

Also ... I can't get BBC World in the UK - but I hear that earllier they were talking about something more on Christmas Day ? Does anyone else know if that's true ?

Looks like there might be....

Tonight's Radio 4 programme Front Row had a longer version of what seems to be the same thing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01ntm2x

Also ... I can't get BBC World in the UK - but I hear that earllier they were talking about something more on Christmas Day ? Does anyone else know if that's true ?

thanks for the post, the longer version is worth a listen i think. no new info really is there? time to sit back and wait for the dvd

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone have the full version of the interview?

It's obviously on its way !

The BBC World Facebook site says :

"Coming next week on BBC World – Kirsty Lang meets Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page for a fireside chat about his music, past and present.

Last month we brought you some highlights of the interview – now on Christmas Day we’ll have the full conversation."

post-18133-0-71067300-1355865273_thumb.j

Edited by truth and beauty

BBC seems to always be at the forefront of British music, whether it be current or classic, such as this. There are quite a number of good solid documentaries from the BBC, on Led Zeppelin floating around YouTube. They do a great job representing them correctly. Always informative for anyone just discovering them.

The last few months have been exciting if you are a Zeppelin fan.

It's obviously on its way !

The BBC World Facebook site says :

"Coming next week on BBC World – Kirsty Lang meets Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page for a fireside chat about his music, past and present.

Last month we brought you some highlights of the interview – now on Christmas Day we’ll have the full conversation."

I'm sooo gonna watch that..Can't wait!!! Was just gonna post a link to this exciting news..now if this ain't a nice pressie..

• 2 weeks later...

JImmy does seem to be invigorated and focused, more so than he has been since 12-10-07.

There is some underlying excitement in his voice and mannerisms...will he FINALLY release

new material and form this "Band" in 2013...Time will tell, he has stated this before and

now once again. But there is something different this Time. * )

Edited by nirvana