Favorite Smell

chillumpuffer

My favorite smell would have to be flowers. I was obsessed with them as a child. My mom used to take me to the grocery store with her and while she shopped I smelled every flower in the floral shop! :lol: :lol: I don't do that anymore... :lol:

My other favorite smells are cinnamon, vanilla, coffee and citrus fruit.

Here's a good one. As a young child I would sometimes accompany my parents on trips to my grandfather's farm, where huge piles of dried-out horse and cow manure would be piled up high to be used as fertilizer in the fields. I liked the smell of the manure, although I didn't realize what it was I was smelling until I got a bit older. Even today the smell of dried manure brings back happy memories from childhood.

Other smells I like include the ocean breeze, freshly cut grass, rain/rain storms, gasoline, and cigarette smoke. (even though I don't smoke cigarettes.)

The smell of a horse's nostrils literally takes my breath away.

Somebody in the neighbourhood barbecuing.

Apples baking in the oven.

Sleeping on sheets that were dried in the sun on the clothesline.

Angel perfume.

Some of these posts just made me feel very hungry - others just made me laugh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to my brothers horse farm last weekend for a family picnic. My kids and I walked into the barn, and we all had the same blissful response to the aroma of hay, grain, shavings and horses...heaven on Earth. Always takes me back to simpler times in my life, maybe does the same for my kids as well.

My summer fragrance for 2014?

Jo Malone - English Pear and Freesia.

My teenaged daughter says it smells like old people.

Whatever

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Very Nice!!!

Due to a certain "thing" that I used to do a lot many years ago, My sense of smell has somewhat diminished over the years. However, I do like the smell of Weed (even though I do not partake anymore). I also like the smell of Marshmellows.

There is a particular smell that I will always Love and Adore, however, due to the restrictions and guidelines on this Great and Awesome Forum, I will respectfully decline to name that Smell/Scent.

Archived