The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

On 9/12/2021 at 2:05 PM, RainbowElf said:

No I meant I have BobDobbs blocked, not you , I’ll only vote if one of Trumps people runs, I believe these communists would go to extremes like they did to foul Trumps election, us true America loving  believers know he won the elecetion.

I appreciate you not blocking me. Give old BobDobbs another try. We can all have a conversation. Doesn’t have to be so black and white/ right or wrong. Take the last half of your post, I consider myself to be a loving, true, American. And I don’t believe what you posted. That doesn’t make you a bad guy, or I don’t think it makes me the bad guy. Just a difference of opinions and a one sided fact that the other side has had ample time to prove and hasn’t done so. I mean they have had that real believable pillow guy, and that super trustworthy Alex Jones saying those things. And hey those guys are very knowledgeable, very in tune with what “ True Americans “ are feeling and thinking. But I don’t adhere to their beliefs.

We can all have a different opinion, and I suppose see Facts differently. 

You too are a cool guy. Let’s not block each other. Let’s talk to each other RainbowElf.

Have a great night. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. 

19 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

I appreciate you not blocking me. Give old BobDobbs another try. We can all have a conversation. Doesn’t have to be so black and white/ right or wrong. Take the last half of your post, I consider myself to be a loving, true, American. And I don’t believe what you posted. That doesn’t make you a bad guy, or I don’t think it makes me the bad guy. Just a difference of opinions and a one sided fact that the other side has had ample time to prove and hasn’t done so. I mean they have had that real believable pillow guy, and that super trustworthy Alex Jones saying those things. And hey those guys are very knowledgeable, very in tune with what “ True Americans “ are feeling and thinking. But I don’t adhere to their beliefs.

You too are a cool guy. Let’s not block each other. Let’s talk to each other RainbowElf.

Hey there Plant77, I believe the Elf-Man is 100% correct that Trump won the "elecetion," unfortunately for him, he most certainly lost the election 😉

There is always 2024 :3stooges:

Ps. I bet if the late, great, and wonderfully kind RJD were alive today your vision would be spot on. "We're off to the witch...we may never, never, never come home...but she sure as damn well better give us a cure for COVID! Because if you listen to fools...the mob rules."

Edited by BobDobbs

6 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated.

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Certainly not BuckCherry! Now if Dio was alive and he was asking his fans, you might have a different take on it. 

I would like think that little RD would be encouraging people to be safe and healthy! While he screamed/sang about getting the Vax or wearing a mask while he was on the back of a dragon getting ready to take a sword to a bat infected with COVID. But hey, that’s just my imagination of Mr Dio alive and kicking out the tunes in 2021. 

Cheers RainbowElf. 

Cheers Plant77, Ronnie as much as I love him I still wouldn't get the vaccine.

5 minutes ago, redrum said:

Was working on a bathroom remodel and the owner tested positive for Covid. I got tested yesterday and came up negative. I was vaccinated in Feb and March. 

Congrats!  I leave for Croatia tomorrow and I'm staying 10 feet away from everyone at work!

22 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Hey there Plant77, I believe the Elf-Man is 100% correct that Trump won the "elecetion," unfortunately for him, he most certainly lost the election 😉

There is always 2024 :3stooges:

Ps. I bet if the late, great, and wonderfully kind RJD were alive today your vision would be spot on. "We're off to the witch...we may never, never, never come home...but she sure as damn well better give us a cure for COVID! Because if you listen to fools...the mob rules."

Yeah in picture RJD on the back of a giant dragon just slaying all the COVID bats with a sword made of gold, and valerian steel! Striking them down with his hammer and drinking out of his goblet celebrating his victories! 

Either way, we really need to look into the science of this. Without vaccinations, or medication, or medicine we would live to our 40’s. The amount of distrust in our government, media, and science is a pretty new thing. It’s been around for a little while. But if we all started saying that things are rigged before we lose, or that if I lose it’s because of that and only that,  we are headed for a really uncomfortable future. If we can’t trust reputable sources, or any of our elected officials. Where the hell are we headed?! 

In my 45 plus years on this earth I’ve never seen the polarization, and the politicization I am currently witnessing. 

But, RJD, Valerian Steel, a mask, and a needle full of sweet milk of the Moderna swinging it like no ones business is what I’m going to picture! 

Cheers BobDobbs. And Cheers to everyone, even if you think I’m a kook who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow! I still say Cheers! 

3 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Yeah in picture RJD on the back of a giant dragon just slaying all the COVID bats with a sword made of gold, and valerian steel! Striking them down with his hammer and drinking out of his goblet celebrating his victories! 

Either way, we really need to look into the science of this. Without vaccinations, or medication, or medicine we would live to our 40’s. The amount of distrust in our government, media, and science is a pretty new thing. It’s been around for a little while. But if we all started saying that things are rigged before we lose, or that if I lose it’s because of that and only that,  we are headed for a really uncomfortable future. If we can’t trust reputable sources, or any of our elected officials. Where the hell are we headed?! 

In my 45 plus years on this earth I’ve never seen the polarization, and the politicization I am currently witnessing. 

But, RJD, Valerian Steel, a mask, and a needle full of sweet milk of the Moderna swinging it like no ones business is what I’m going to picture! 

Cheers BobDobbs. And Cheers to everyone, even if you think I’m a kook who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow! I still say Cheers! 

I love Santa Cruz. 

While a lot of bands have had to cancel shows due to Covid....

Marilyn Manson's lawyer: Accuser consented to bodily fluids

d3ad39d4ac6acf92bdd550d5af3be2be

FILE - Marilyn Manson arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Feb. 9, 2020, in Beverly Hills, Calif. An attorney has entered a not guilty plea on behalf Manson, who is accused of approaching a videographer at his 2019 concert in New Hampshire and allegedly spitting and blowing his nose on her. A case status hearing is scheduled for Dec. 27. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Invision/AP, File)

•  

•  
    Marilyn Manson
HOLLY RAMER
Tue, September 14, 2021, 2:54 PM

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — A videographer who accuses Marilyn Manson of spitting and blowing his nose on her during a concert in New Hampshire consented to being exposed to bodily fluids, according to an attorney for the musical artist.

Manson, whose legal name is Brian Warner, is charged with two misdemeanor counts of simple assault stemming from the encounter at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford on Aug. 19, 2019.

According to police, Manson approached videographer Susan Fountain in the venue's stage pit area, put his face close to her camera and spit at her. He also is accused of blowing his nose on her arm and hands.

In court documents made public Tuesday, Manson's attorney Kent Barker argues that type of filming Fountain was doing commonly exposes videographers to “incidental contact" with bodily fluids.

“The defendant's performance for the past twenty years are well known to include shocking and evocative antics similar to those that occurred here,” Barker wrote. “The alleged victim consented to exposing herself to potential contact with sweat, saliva and phlegm in close quarters.”

Barker also said Manson plans to argue that any contact related to spitting or sneezing was unintentional.

Manson has pleaded not guilty to the charges, which each could result in a jail sentence of less than a year and a $2,000 fine if convicted.

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

While a lot of bands have had to cancel shows due to Covid....

Marilyn Manson's lawyer: Accuser consented to bodily fluids

d3ad39d4ac6acf92bdd550d5af3be2be

FILE - Marilyn Manson arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Feb. 9, 2020, in Beverly Hills, Calif. An attorney has entered a not guilty plea on behalf Manson, who is accused of approaching a videographer at his 2019 concert in New Hampshire and allegedly spitting and blowing his nose on her. A case status hearing is scheduled for Dec. 27. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Invision/AP, File)

•  

•  
    Marilyn Manson
HOLLY RAMER
Tue, September 14, 2021, 2:54 PM

•  
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — A videographer who accuses Marilyn Manson of spitting and blowing his nose on her during a concert in New Hampshire consented to being exposed to bodily fluids, according to an attorney for the musical artist.

Manson, whose legal name is Brian Warner, is charged with two misdemeanor counts of simple assault stemming from the encounter at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford on Aug. 19, 2019.

According to police, Manson approached videographer Susan Fountain in the venue's stage pit area, put his face close to her camera and spit at her. He also is accused of blowing his nose on her arm and hands.

In court documents made public Tuesday, Manson's attorney Kent Barker argues that type of filming Fountain was doing commonly exposes videographers to “incidental contact" with bodily fluids.

“The defendant's performance for the past twenty years are well known to include shocking and evocative antics similar to those that occurred here,” Barker wrote. “The alleged victim consented to exposing herself to potential contact with sweat, saliva and phlegm in close quarters.”

Barker also said Manson plans to argue that any contact related to spitting or sneezing was unintentional.

Manson has pleaded not guilty to the charges, which each could result in a jail sentence of less than a year and a $2,000 fine if convicted.

Manson is a retarded clown (I mean the retarded part in the medical sense) with zero class. Never understood why anyone liked the guy. John 5 is a great guitarist and a really nice guy but Manson, forget it. I remember when the singer for Faith No More (Mike Patton) was shitting into, and onto everything back in the early 90's (literally) and as a result nearly destroyed FNM as a band, but Manson get's a pass?

8 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Manson is a retarded clown (I mean the retarded part in the medical sense) with zero class. Never understood why anyone liked the guy. John 5 is a great guitarist and a really nice guy but Manson, forget it. I remember when the singer for Faith No More (Mike Patton) was shitting into, and onto everything back in the early 90's (literally) and as a result nearly destroyed FNM as a band, but Manson get's a pass?

Huh?  Mike Patton is a tool, no doubt, but it sounds like you're confusing him with G.G. Allin.

2 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Huh?  Mike Patton is a tool, no doubt, but it sounds like you're confusing him with G.G. Allin.

Allin liked to roll around in shit on stage, throw it at the audience etc. Mike Patton had some weird fixation with poop and fancied himself, and I quote, "a shit terrorist." The poo thing aside, FNM was a band way ahead of their time, they were groundbreaking.

Check out this link from the band talking about this:

Diary Of A Shit Terrorist (faithnomorefollowers.com)

Edited by BobDobbs

11 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Manson is a Retarded Douche! And as Dom Irrara one of my favorite comedians would say” I don’t mean that in a bad way”! But he really is just a retarded, douchey, pig. Although, I do like a lot of his early work, well up to Dope Show. I can’t honestly say I know how responsible he was for the bands sound. But some of their stuff was very good. Still, I don’t mean this in a bad way, he just seems like a real dick. I could be wrong. 

51 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Allin liked to roll around in shit on stage, throw it at the audience etc. Mike Patton had some weird fixation with poop and fancied himself, and I quote, "a shit terrorist." The poo thing aside, FNM was a band way ahead of their time, they were groundbreaking.

Jesus, I knew he was a weird dude but that's just warped.  I liked FNM with Jim Martin on guitar, however.

Edited by JohnOsbourne

18 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

By this logic, if she attends an adult video shoot she consents to receiving a money shot. Man, I couldn't wait to hand this lawyer his ass in the courtroom. Professional concert photographers have put up with this disrespect long enough.

On 9/12/2021 at 10:20 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

So do we need some kind of Patriot Act?

We need some kind of act to prevent these private companies from making people getting vaccinated or asking them if they've been vaccinated, as long as you wear your mask I see no problem.

But these communist bastards in power are for taking you God given rights, so soon enough I feel we'll be screwed, I might even be out of a job.

Where's our freedom?

Edited by RainbowElf

"Communist bastards in power?" - Where do you live - Cuba, China, Venezuela where so-called communists arereigning? - I doubt this very much and suspect you're one of the holeheaded braindeads.
2 millions already dead and I recommend, talk to somebody who lost his dearest, works in hospitals or suffers from long-covid like hundreds of athlets and artists. How stupid !!!

6 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

We need some kind of act to prevent these private companies from making people getting vaccinated or asking them if they've been vaccinated, as long as you wear your mask I see no problem.

But these communist bastards in power are for taking you God given rights, so soon enough I feel we'll be screwed, I might even be out of a job.

Where's our freedom?

Elf, your post contradicts itself. The bill of rights only addresses government actions, not private, at least not in that sense. A private business owner has every right, every FREEDOM to do with his or her business as they see fit as long as they do not discriminately against a protected class. Passing a law forbidding private business to enforce a vaccine guideline would be infringing on the business owners freedom.

I know this may be a silly comparison but it is really no different than no shirt, no shoes, no service. You don't like the businesses policies, fine, go to another business which does. That is the essence of freedom in the marketplace.

3 hours ago, zeppcollect said:

"Communist bastards in power?" - Where do you live - Cuba, China, Venezuela where so-called communists arereigning? - I doubt this very much and suspect you're one of the holeheaded braindeads.
2 millions already dead and I recommend, talk to somebody who lost his dearest, works in hospitals or suffers from long-covid like hundreds of athlets and artists. How stupid !!!

In what use to be the good old US of A.

We are not too far from those countries you mention and losing our freeedoms.

You must be talking about sleepy Joe when you say holeheaded braindeads, I get it.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:26 AM, BobDobbs said:

21 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

19 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Faith No More could get pretty bizarre, but I don't remember Mike Patton slinging poop. It's funny...Faith No More always had trouble with their singers. Chuck Mosley was a mental case in the years before Mike Patton. I stopped following FNM when Jim Martin left...around 1994, I guess.

Now, GG Allin, he was a total shitbag who deserved his rotten death. As for Brian Warner, his face will meet my fist if he ever comes near me.

Edited by Strider