Pet Peeves

Hotplant

hi danny

they finally fixed the problem, but AGAIN did it themselves .... oh well, it's fixed. :unsure:

like your new avatar!

Hi S2Z,

Congratulations, "if you had been a homeowner i could have sailed over on a schooner and fixed it far sooner than those blokes from Tristan da Cunha", i'm a dab hand at all things DIY, espesially Plumbing, still there will be a next time i suppose, but my poetry is shit i know. :lol:

What do you think of my New Avatar then? Its a Bit Criptic, but i'll tell you all about it if you like?

Bye For Now, Regards, Danny

Hi S2Z,

Congratulations, "if you had been a homeowner i could have sailed over on a schooner and fixed it far sooner than those blokes from Tristan da Cunha", i'm a dab hand at all things DIY, espesially Plumbing, still there will be a next time i suppose, but my poetry is shit i know. :lol:

What do you think of my New Avatar then? Its a Bit Criptic, but i'll tell you all about it if you like?

Bye For Now, Regards, Danny

do tell.

People who do nothing but complain about their problems instead of getting up off their lazy yahooies to do something about them.

Oh and people with such low self esteem they feel attacking others is justifiably correct and will impress other people in a positive manner.

Oh yeah and when behavioral group mentality takes a sour turn for the worse for groups of people and then they sit about and claim it would in no way be a "clique."

Oh baby baby how was I supposed to know, that something wasn't right?

Oh baby baby

Oh baby baby

Oh yeah this was not intended for anyone in particular. But if the shoe fits I will send the shinola for comparisons.

:wave::whistling:

People who ask if they can borrow money, even though they know I DO NOT loan or borrow. Too many friendships, relationships, etc. are lost due to loans. Jeez! :angry:

I no longer lend out music, books, etc. either. People may think I'm being an asshole but fuck 'em. I lent out my copy of Hammer of the Gods to a "friend" and they never returned it. I'm not sure how much first pressings are going for these days but I imagine it's a pretty penny (not that I would ever part with it anyway). Years ago I lent out the magazine below to a "friend" who in turn lent it to one of their friends. You guessed it, I never saw it again. Hell, I had just purchased it myself and had barely even had a chance to read it. Now, it's bringing astronomical prices on eBay.

rs_scrapbook.jpg

Teenage boys are for the most part, assholes. I am surrounded by them. I can't go to the mall to do some shopping or get a Gloria Jeans without running into a passel of them. Teenage girls are worse. I am so thankful I wasn't like that when I was a teenager, my parents would have killed themselves.

Teenage boys are for the most part, assholes. I am surrounded by them. I can't go to the mall to do some shopping or get a Gloria Jeans without running into a passel of them. Teenage girls are worse. I am so thankful I wasn't like that when I was a teenager, my parents would have killed themselves.

I know what you mean! Probably 90% of the 8th graders in my grade are like that. They dress the same with there stupid skinny jeans and tight shirts that show of their stomach, dying there hair and wearing too much eyeliner. And boys who hang out with those girls are the same, trouble making and don't care about their education obviously! And my mom doesn't even like me going to the mall because of those types of girls (I hope she thinks I'm not like them :o, cause when I go to the mall with my friend, I actually try to look for stuff that I need or want!) . I'm just glad I'm not like that either!

I know what you mean! Probably 90% of the 8th graders in my grade are like that. They dress the same with there stupid skinny jeans and tight shirts that show of their stomach, dying there hair and wearing too much eyeliner. And boys who hang out with those girls are the same, trouble making and don't care about their education obviously! And my mom doesn't even like me going to the mall because of those types of girls (I hope she thinks I'm not like them ohmy.gif, cause when I go to the mall with my friend, I actually try to look for stuff that I need or want!) . I'm just glad I'm not like that either!

I hope your parents realize what a level-headed kid they have! wave.gif

Archived