Pet Peeves

Hotplant

^I totally agree, but with a few exceptions: it pisses me off to no end when I see a smoker driving down the street while smoking in their car with their children in the car. Knowing what we know about secondhand smoke these days, why would anyone with a half a brain subject their kids to that shit?

This I agree with. It bugs me, too.

I also hate it when smokers throw their cigarettes out the window instead of using their ashtrays.

Littering of any kind pisses me off...

It irritates me when they stand right outside doors of public buildings to smoke, making me walk through it to get into the building.

In this case, they are the ones lacking common decency and I'd be pissed at them, too. In fact, I know smokers who'd yell at these people for smoking right by the entrance doors. Smokers should have enough decency to find a place away from the general public to smoke (that is... away from any area where people are walking in an out of a building).

I'm allergic to smoke--my sinuses and eyes react violently to it, and if I'm in a situation where the stuff gets blown directly in my face I pay for it for days. I grew up with two parents who smoked and many of my best friends smoke. I rarely have any issues that are a result of their smoking, but I have gotten sick because of a stranger's rudeness.

My mother is exactly the same way. In fact, the smell of it on someone's clothing will swell her sinuses. This is the other reason I don't smoke. In fact, yesterday, when I got home, I immediately stripped, put the clothes I was wearing in the washing machine, then took a long shower, to make sure the smell was gone. I did tell Mom what happened, but all traces of any smoked cigarette were completely gone when she got home.

Okay...I just came in here to read the rants. LOL

We all do sometimes... :D

I figure if he gets a bubble like bubble boy he can smoke to his hearts content. This way others health will not be in jeopardy.

When you put my health in danger due to your lack of respect for other people you can bet your sweet ass I am gonna get mad.

If they are in a designated smoking area (like this girl was), then you have no right to get in their face. For starters, by getting that close to them, you are inhaling even more of that second-hand smoke you hate so much. Instead, stay out of their face, out of the designated smoking area, and you should be fine.

Everyone here smokes outdoors btw. The rest of the bars, clubs and eateries are going to be all non smoking very soon.

It will be a universal statewide law.

:wave:(outside)

Not in Georgia, USA. No one's allowed to smoke inside most places, now, but the patios and such are still smoker-friendly, and they'll most likely stay away that for a very long time.

I think Bill Hicks said it best, in his Sane Man show in 1989, while lighting up a cigarette on stage:

*Imitating non-smoker* "But it's the second-hand smoke... and the second-hand smoke that gets the rest of us... and the secondary smoke is evil... and the..."

*As himself* "Good theory... but if I don't smoke, there's gonna be secondary bullets comin' your way, 'cause I'm that fuckin' tense."

With how stressed and tense I am naturally, it's a wonder I don't smoke. Especially after that cigarette yesterday... I hadn't felt that relaxed in ages. It was a wonderful feeling, one almost worth the risks. Still... I'd rather the Marijuana... less health risks, and that can take me the fuck out of this hellish reality we all live in, something nicotine can't do.

I don't know who you are talking about, but I find that I have a hard time opening up to new boyfriends because I don't want to get royally fucked over ever again like I was in my marriage. You see, when guys look at a woman, all they see is sex potential. And when you have a child/children, a lot(if not most) of the guys you meet really don't want to get serious with you. And I refuse to be a piece of meat.

I refuse to be a piece of meat too. And I am certain the last 3 women I've met was their entire intention.

Fuck me and see ya :dont:

Sad what the world has come to when people are nothing more than something to be used and disposed of like shrink wrap.

Oh and it wasn't you I was talking about...

MOO?

Well,

That didn't come out just right. At times I think we should all be happy for the times we have spent with other people. Which, trust me I am for the most part.

Then at other times I get frustrated just as anyone else does.

We gather up all our pieces and move on. Fortunately I have many pals which enjoy my company which takes a huge load off other worries. You have to laugh and have fun.

From my experience you just cannot go looking for someone.

It just happens, in no time it's right in your face.

Why this is so I do not know but I think the best relationships start just unplanned and out of the blue.

So I'm happy I have spent time with the women in my past. All of them were not for nothing.

I am fortunate I am loved and fortunate my new friends have shown me it all comes back around to you.

Don't judge people from faulty data :kiss:

Kiss them and share a brew :beer:

I refuse to be a piece of meat too. And I am certain the last 3 women I've met was their entire intention.

Sad what the world has come to when people are nothing more than something to be used and disposed of like shrink wrap.

MOO?

What do you expect from college "girls"? And seriously, what man complains he was used for sex?

If you happen to be talking about serious relationships that went bad, look inside yourself. Stop blaming others.

What do you expect from college "girls"? And seriously, what man complains he was used for sex?

If you happen to be talking about serious relationships that went bad, look inside yourself. Stop blaming others.

This is part of the problem when people make up things to satisfy their fantasies. I've never discussed anything with you or the list about college girls.

I said there were 600 gorgeous freshman just came in. And that was that.

Anyone who was used would complain. Or is that just a one way proposition there tangelo?

If I were ever in a serious relationship with you, well then you may have a twist to stand on.

Oh and good day to you too, and thanks for joining the conversation.

And seriously, what man complains he was used for sex?

Hi Tangerine,

Me? never, but then again i havent been "Gang Raped" by a bunch of "Nasty Looking Poofter Skinheads" that have been traveling the London Underground System looking for Victims, have i? :o:buttsmack: :o

Kind Regards, Danny

Then man do I have a girl for you..

Nice to know you know all the poove hangouts there Daniela

What? and i'm insane? :yesnod:

You can keep your girl for yourself, shes probably underaged from what people on here tell me. :o

The rest i cant understand. :wtf:

Just goes to show how someone who gets "Beat Up" in one Topic just cant let go of all that anger so they have to troll around looking for a fight or a Victim, nice try but this Fish isnt Biting Today, come back tomorrow when you change your bait, "Pedofilia" is not to my liking, now a Dusky Brunette might do the trick though, just saying. :bait::fisheat:

Have a nice day, Regards, Daniela

You can keep your girl for yourself, shes probably underaged from what people on here tell me. :o

Just goes to show how someone who gets "Beat Up" in one Topic just cant let go of all that anger so they have to troll around looking for a fight or a Victim, nice try but this Fish isnt Biting Today, come back tomorrow when you change your bait, "Pedofilia" is not to my liking, now a Dusky Brunette might do the trick though, just saying. :bait::fisheat:

:goodpost:

:munchies:

Just goes to show how someone who gets "Beat Up" in one Topic just cant let go of all that anger so they have to troll around looking for a fight or a Victim, nice try but this Fish isnt Biting Today, come back tomorrow when you change your bait, "Pedofilia" is not to my liking, now a Dusky Brunette might do the trick though, just saying.

1. Then point me to these people who tell you this..

2. Beat up, you do not have the mental or moral capacity to beat me up on anything. In person or on here.

3. As far as trolling you are the one following people around to fight with them. AND creating topics with you doing nothing more than running your mealy mouth.

4. You want to sleep with every hole and perv you can come across. Fine, you said you wont complain about any of it. I have more respect for myself.

You cant even spell words larger that nimrod, so shove of there puffer boy.

If people like you and your pals would keep your trousers on occasionally then we could save money on antibiotics.

AIDS Poove.

What's wrong you need to consult people smart enough for a come back?

What a waste of time.

Cheerio...

MOO?

I KNEW you weren't talking about me, We've never even remotely had any situations where there might be something going on!!! I was just trying to offer a woman's perspective. Sorry if you mistook my post.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rNQRfBAzSzorolleyes.gif

Mary Hartman

• bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group: Banned

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles? I hope all is well with you and your son. Glad to see that you're doing much better. I heard the news! Ha Ha! I've got to go now, my girlfriend calls. I'll be talking to you as well as everyone when I get back home. Right now, I'm just bouncing around from computer to computer like a computer whore. Ha Ha! Anyway, I'll be talking to you soon. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Nathan-

I agree. I am an ex-smoker and I feel sorry for smokers nowadays. They are treated like lepers. People seem to think they will live forever if they follow the flavor of the day health advice. Not that smoking is good for you, but neither is overeating, drinking, saturated fat, swine flu........

Archived