Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hi there! what a lovely couple :)

love the Roswell pics, too :)

Thanks Julies !

Funny I watched that movie on Sunday. Great pics zepscoda. A hello to Mrs z too :wave:

Its a great movie, one of the best of that time.

Oh my god. It's ebk's sister! ;)

Which Texan's game were you at?

Never thought of that, but now that you mention it , I see the similarly :)

It was the first Giants / Cowboys game this season.

Except she is so much younger and prettier... :)

I'm flattered. Really.

You are a lovely couple, zepscoda! Hope you enjoyed the game.

Thanks EBK!

Great pic. That looks like a Bills jersey but I know better

Thanks Rick....you know it...when it comes to football,big blue jerseys only in my household.... LOL

Amidst the holiday hubbub and all, I forgot about my meeting with one of the great rock and roll photographers, Mick Rock. He shot the cover of The Stooges "Raw Power" album, as well as many iconic photos of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, and Lou Reed...and countless others.

post-1470-0-93576800-1417248032.jpg

Amidst the holiday hubbub and all, I forgot about my meeting with one of the great rock and roll photographers, Mick Rock. He shot the cover of The Stooges "Raw Power" album, as well as many iconic photos of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, and Lou Reed...and countless others.

attachicon.gif10731144_880180825349643_2139522392057919390_n-1.jpg

Nice pic! you sure get to meet lots of people there in your little part of the world :)

Nice pic! you sure get to meet lots of people there in your little part of the world :)

Yes I do...including a lot of nice people from Australia. This has been the season of the Aussies, no question. Every week brings a fresh plane-load of people from Down Under. What has been especially interesting to me is that the groups from Melbourne have outnumbered all the rest by nearly 3-to-1. There have been 1 couple from Bells Beach, 2 from Brisbane, 2 groups from Perth, 5 or 6 from Sydney...and 28 different families or groups from Melbourne!!! All nice as peaches.

Maybe people in Melbourne can afford to go on vacation more than the other Oz cities.

Oh, and I had a grandmum, mum, and daughter visiting from Auckland, New Zealand.

attachicon.gif10731144_880180825349643_2139522392057919390_n-1.jpg

That is fucking cool!

Yes I do...including a lot of nice people from Australia. This has been the season of the Aussies, no question. Every week brings a fresh plane-load of people from Down Under. What has been especially interesting to me is that the groups from Melbourne have outnumbered all the rest by nearly 3-to-1. There have been 1 couple from Bells Beach, 2 from Brisbane, 2 groups from Perth, 5 or 6 from Sydney...and 28 different families or groups from Melbourne!!! All nice as peaches.

Maybe people in Melbourne can afford to go on vacation more than the other Oz cities.

Oh, and I had a grandmum, mum, and daughter visiting from Auckland, New Zealand.

That is nice to hear :)

My daughter is currently dating a guy from California :)

• 2 weeks later...