Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

:lol:

I just feel like shit when I see beautiful people. :(

Hey, please stop thinking like that!! You know, when I see your picture I remember Jack Black, a great actor. He is rather cute, you do look like him in a way!

Beauty comes from within,

and if you do not like your recent looks, then why not change it....anything goes and the sky is the limit.

And indeed you do look like Jack Black, nothing wrong with that

(just imagine that every male on the planet would look exactly like Jimmy Page in 1973....that would be fun for a while but would get boring very soon as well )

Beauty comes from within,

and if you do not like your recent looks, then why not change it....anything goes and the sky is the limit.

And indeed you do look like Jack Black, nothing wrong with that

(just imagine that every male on the planet would look exactly like Jimmy Page in 1973....that would be fun for a while but would get boring very soon as well )

no-no, boring? not at all :D

i think a lot of people may think that when they are younger...the time will come when you will accept yourself or make the changes you feel necessary...it's quite exhilirating when it happens!

I met Jason this afternoon and I got him to sign one of my favourite photos of him. I tried to post this with the others I've done in my thread in the pre/post - Zeppelin forum but it wouldn't work so here it is :D

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

Nice picture, and congrats on meeting Jason.

2cibeyp.jpg

Had my friend test his camera on me.

Bad picture of me, blah blah I'm ugly, blah blah blah

I'm not gay or anything, but you don't look that bad. If you are out of shape, exercise (can't see the rest of you), it will make you feel better about yourself. And try shaving. Watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High and listen to Damone's advice. It's all about the attitude man.

Edited by 3hrsoflunacy

Thank god nobody said anything about my picture. It's fucking terrible.

What? The picture? Why did you post it then?

You are not UGLY? What an ugly word. Dorian Gray way ugly, you're not. Stop underestimating yourself, it does not look good.

What? The picture? Why did you post it then?

You are not UGLY? What an ugly word. Dorian Gray way ugly, you're not. Stop underestimating yourself, it does not look good.

Oh, Dorian gray is my favourite book!!! yes, he was ugly..inside.

By the way, Doublenecker....everything is temporary, especially looks and the shape of the human body, it's the soul that counts, beeing ugly from within is what true ugliness is.

This next picture could be defined as "cosmic ugliness"........or supreme lunacy

Alicebowie_l.jpg

Edited by reswati

Alright since nobody seemed to notice my ultra boring picture a few posts up.., here is one of me a few years back sporting the Zeppelin t-shirt.

P.S. never mind the drawings on the table (yes, that is a drawing of a band made up of marijuana smoking devices :o , the glass bowl is the lead singer, and the one-hitter, is obviously the lead guitarist) and yes, I understand the fairly large sunglasses are dumb, but it was my 1970's beauty shot. B) .

Anyways, dont laugh @ me.

me1dt4.jpg

And heres a trippy picture of me wearing ski goggles and drinking boxed-wine - notice the Zeppelin poster on the wall in the background!

trippypictureofgogglesai8.jpg

And finally, a normal one from college - please ignore what I'm holding in my hand :whistling:

readytosmoke2ji2.jpg

Edited by docron

Maybe you should put your old glasses back on and get a short mohawk. Jack O. does pretty good with the women. :thumbsup:

Jack Black has done well with women because he is a celebrity. If Jack was Joe schmo walking down your street i don't think women would be giving him the time of day. You can say that about a lot of celebs.

Jack Black has done well with women because he is a celebrity. If Jack was Joe schmo walking down your street i don't think women would be giving him the time of day. You can say that about a lot of celebs.

I don't know about that, he seems like a sweetheart with a great sense of humor. Girls like that in a guy. I think he'd do ok as a non-celeb.