Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Ahahaha! My thoughts exactly! Nice tatt...who did your work? My step brother is one of the premier tat artists in the US. He actually travels internationally as a guest artist and people come from all over to get work from him. His style is the Japanese very colorful work...and he'll only do custom, no stock...

Thanks, Her name is Manu and her shop is called Tattoo Elite in Vilseck, Germany. Maybe your step brother knows her?

Thanks, Her name is Manu and her shop is called Tattoo Elite in Vilseck, Germany. Maybe your step brother knows her?

He actually might! He's been to Germany a couple of times! Too cool! Very nice work anyway, the design is unique

He actually might! He's been to Germany a couple of times! Too cool! Very nice work anyway, the design is unique

So, you must get tattoos pretty cheap. Manu said should get married to a tattoo artist. So I told her it would be like her being married to a mechanic they never have time to work on their own cars. :D

So, you must get tattoos pretty cheap. Manu said should get married to a tattoo artist. So I told her it would be like her being married to a mechanic they never have time to work on their own cars. :D

Ahahaha! Jeff's girlfriend has lots of tatts...I could get one done but I'm in NJ and he's in Michigan and we've just never been able to work out the time. I wanted a medusa type and he loved the idea but...now I'm getting older by the second and wonder about the wiseness of getting tatted at this stage of the game ; )

Jeff has his designs on a Zippo lighter and also a nice Merlot from California...his flash art sells out immediately...

wow...you haven't aged a bit!!!!

sorry...i just couldn't resist... :P

LOL,......but I haven't got a clue who that other picture is of, Marolyn. :(:unsure:

By the way Dancin' Days, nice to meet ya! Cool tattoo. :)

Edited by Mangani

just the lust of many a teenage girl...

Oh I remember him, Marolyn. I didn't recognise the face though. It was a loooong time ago. So I'm a cross between Eddie Vedder and Kip Winger! No wonder I get so confused! :unsure:

Howdy again Dancin' Days. You look like a cool bloke to share a nice German beer (or 10) with. :)

Oh I remember him, Marolyn. I didn't recognise the face though. It was a loooong time ago. So I'm a cross between Eddie Vedder and Kip Winger! No wonder I get so confused! :unsure:

Howdy again Dancin' Days. You look like a cool bloke to share a nice German beer (or 10) with. :)

Oh yeah....I likes me beers :D ! Where do you live Mangani?

And that ain't no bad thing ;):)

Wannabe! Nice to meet you.

You look great. If I were only a few years younger, I wound tell you how sexy you are.

Well thanks Kat. I just figured I'd post some pictures since I haven't really in....3 years I wanna say?

Those are just random ones I found on facebook and whatnot. Hope I don't look that bad ;):lol:

Well thanks Kat. I just figured I'd post some pictures since I haven't really in....3 years I wanna say?

Those are just random ones I found on facebook and whatnot. Hope I don't look that bad ;):lol:

You're welcome. You look great, honestly.

:lol:

Nice one Bustle, it looks great! Now all we need is a tour so we can all get on the front row wearing it!! :D

I'm so late here, but whatever. :P

Amen! If there's a tour, I'm so buying one. I never thought I would be a calendar girl, so I'd milk it for all it's worth. And to be a Zeppelin calendar girl! This is probably my life's greatest achievement.

PS - Love the mudshark. haha

Merci, Dzldoc. Don't know if I'm cut out for pageantry, but I'm happy with being a calendar girl :D

Hell yea, we need a tour... wearing those shirts front n center we might have a chance of getting Robert and Jimmy's attention B)

If there is a chance of getting their attention, I would most definitely be wearing that & be mighty proud to be a Zeppelin calendar girl!!

:cheer::thumbsup: