The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

LOL

I don' t think it's a hint to you, Nathan.

no, but it is cute. I don't think I even know anyone in real life who doesn't use foul language at least once in a while.

"backside" sounds like something my friend's Grandma Edna would say.

100% selfless, no questions asked? You mean that you always put them before yourself?

I can compromise depending on what they situation is. But telling someone that they should to do anything is just fairytale thinking. Not realistic.

Spats,

It's all about common courtesy and give and take. You may want to see a movie she doesn't like, but she goes because hopefully, when there's a chick flick she wants to see, you'll compromise and go with her.

As for the opening of doors and pulling out chairs, that's justs common courtesy that we all show to each other in the real world. It's not sexist, it's not a sign of weakness, it's just polite. The reason the whole world doesn't go to hell in a handbasket is because we have societal "rules" that most people follow. It's how we play nice together in the sandbox of life.

Edited to say" Whoops, Bonnie already gave this advice. "

I don't want a woman to do everything for me at all. I am the exact opposite. I am as independant as it gets.

Sorry, it was just a general observation. Clearly you want the women to make the first move, but that wasn't my point.

Yeah, I'm pretty fuckin' bad about that myself. My language is the shits.

But at least I have good manners. :lol:

I have bad manners, but good taste. Most people I know have the opposite situation.

I hate to admit it, but the F-word is probably on my "most frequently" used list.

Mine too;but I have no problem "admitting" it.

It's my favorite fuckin' word.

As a matter of fact;I hate it when people say "the F-word",but this isn't the pet peeves thread,so I'll leave it at that.

I can watch my language when I have to;but fortunately, that doesn't happen often.

In order to bring this back on topic:

Spats,if you don't take some of the advice offered in this thread,you're going to be miserable and alone for your whole fucking life.

I'm beginning to think that is what you really want.

Spats,

It's all about common courtesy and give and take. You may want to see a movie she doesn't like, but she goes because hopefully, when there's a chick flick she wants to see, you'll compromise and go with her.

As for the opening of doors and pulling out chairs, that's justs common courtesy that we all show to each other in the real world. It's not sexist, it's not a sign of weakness, it's just polite. The reason the whole world doesn't go to hell in a handbasket is because we have societal "rules" that most people follow. It's how we play nice together in the sandbox of life.

Edited to say" Whoops, Bonnie already gave this advice. "

In the past with girlfriends if we couldn't agree on what movie to see. We would go separately a lot of the time. I would go with my buddies and she would end up going with one of her girlfriends. That's a good option to go with.And then no one has to see a movie they have no interest in seeing.

I agree that opening doors is a common courtesy that both sexes do in everyday life but i don't like these courtesy's that are strictly things that men have to do for women. Like pulling out chaira and opening car doors. And making sure her glass is full??? :o How many women here are making sure you guy's glass is full when you are out. Come on. I am not going out on a date with a "princess", just a woman that hopefully turns me on.

Thanks for the input. :D

Spats seems like he could be a contestant on Keys to the VIP

I have seen that show. No way!!! :o That show is so degrading to men. All the women just wait around for the these guys to impress them, yadda, yadda. No self respecting guy would appear on that show. The makers of the show i don't think would be too thrilled with me being there. They should do a show where the women had to sweat it out.

Archived