What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Not so much as what I'm watching but rather what I'm looking for (sorry if there is another topic for this but I can't be bothered looking for it!)

A few years ago, the BBC screened a very graphic drama called "Witchcraze". It was to do with an alleged witch called Agnes Sampson and the Berwick witch trials during the reign of James the I of England (done in a shakey Blair Witch camera style) I have driven myself round the bend looking for it, either video, dvd or any clips on the internet but cannot find it.

Can anyone help??

Wish I'd gone out tonight, I've sat with the missus watching two hours of shite that is the Brit Awards. Apart from Muse, who were the first act up the rest has been absolute garbage....Edited to delete Mumford & Sons rant.

Edited by JTM

American Masters Sister Rosetta Tharpe last night. Wow, she was quite the guitarist and singer. Interesting how she influenced so many who would follow in R&R including Presley. In '64 she toured England with Muddy Waters for a folk, blues and gospel caravan tour. Footage of the train station performance near Manchester with the audience on one side of the tracks and performers on the other was the most unusual setting for a concert I've ever seen.

I just watched the movie The Devil Inside, which is about The Rossi Files.

OMFG ........ scared the holy crap out of me.

I couldn't move from the tv, I was glued ...... and scared shitless at the same time.

It's been a long, long time since a movie had that effect on me panic-emoticon_zps8a666b33.jpg