What Do You Guys Believe Exists?

Sketchy K

2 hours ago, kipper said:

I believe gorillas and chimpanzees are retarded. They've been watching humans for millions of years, yet still haven't figured out how make fire or wheels.

I concur! While various sea life is evolving towards becoming crabs and dolphins and whales are about one tuna away from sentience, our primate brothers & sisters are just sitting on their asses, eating bananas, jerking off, and throwing poo. Oh FFS, talk about lazy!

If we can teach them to be just slightly more intelligent than Qanon supporters in the lab, what seems to be the problem in the wild? 

Lazy bastards I tell ya.

22 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I concur! While various sea life is evolving towards becoming crabs and dolphins and whales are about one tuna away from sentience, our primate brothers & sisters are just sitting on their asses, eating bananas, jerking off, and throwing poo. Oh FFS, talk about lazy!

If we can teach them to be just slightly more intelligent than Qanon supporters in the lab, what seems to be the problem in the wild? 

Lazy bastards I tell ya.

Darwin's theory has major holes in it.  As does the big bang.  

There are species that are far more intelligent than we currently are, and they've found a way to co-exist with us.

This decision (by them) may be a highly contentious and subject to change without notification. (Yes, the Cows with Guns parody is welcome!)

10 hours ago, rm2551 said:

There are species that are far more intelligent than we currently are, and they've found a way to co-exist with us.

This decision (by them) may be a highly contentious and subject to change without notification. (Yes, the Cows with Guns parody is welcome!)

Really, more intelligent than humans?

Where would I see these species, at the library?  At the university studying rocket science?

But I'll give you the smart cows thing. Last time I was at McDonald's I'm pretty sure the meat patty on my burger was smarter than mental retard who forgot to put ketchup in bag.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've never seen a ghost but have a friend who has told me some shit I wouldn't wish on anyone. She's one of the most honest people I know, no way she's lying. I think they're real and actually a part of science we haven't figured out yet but will (if we're still around) many years from now.

I also believe in "aliens" but am not sure they're actually alien in the true sense of the word. I don't think anyone knows, including the gov. I've met a number of people over the years who have told me interesting stuff (none of it super crazy or out there just stuff that sounds believable, I can read people very well) and have a close family member who has experienced some stuff that is just bonkers.

I think the Phoenix lights thing is fascinating. For anyone who hasn't heard of this, in 1997 thousands of people (I think the reality is closer to tens of thousands) saw lights that were in perfect formation, a mile apart, glide over the state of Arizona slowly very low to the ground (maybe 500 feet or so). Many of them saw an actual ship outline, with the lights being on the perimeter of the ship (it's estimated to have been about a mile long). It's absolutely fascinating (and unsettling) - there's a lot of info on this on out there, including interviews with people who saw it. 

Edited by 1975NQ

19 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them leaaaad the waaaaaayyyyy.

I decided a looooong time ago

Never to walk down k streeeet at niiiiiightiiiiiime

On 1/12/2021 at 5:04 PM, BobDobbs said:

Lazy bastards I tell ya.

We know Dolphins are intelligent and “man’s best friend “, dogs.  But do you know Octopus are intelligent and raccoons 🦝 are also.  I do not judge and consider one life form more significant than another based on intelligence .

You know there is a very large and diverse group of us that believe Bigfoot exists, including a very smart man named David Paulides. Retired San Jose cop who is a missing persons investigator.  Watch his free movie on YouTube called Missing 411 the hunted.   Excellent.  I am subscribed to his channel,  He has done thousands of missing person cases and they are very strange and there are some things these cases have in common.  It’s very real

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

We know Dolphins are intelligent and “man’s best friend “, dogs.  But do you know Octopus are intelligent and raccoons 🦝 are also.  I do not judge and consider one life form more significant than another based on intelligence .

You know there is a very large and diverse group of us that believe Bigfoot exists, including a very smart man named David Paulides. Retired San Jose cop who is a missing persons investigator.  Watch his free movie on YouTube called Missing 411 the hunted.   Excellent.  I am subscribed to his channel,  He has done thousands of missing person cases and they are very strange and there are some things these cases have in common.  It’s very real

Fun Fact: Octopus are pretty much alien creatures. We have absolutely no idea how they got here as there is no clear fossil record of evolution, they just suddenly showed up. Also, an octopus genetics contains almost twice as much genetic code as a humans. It's brain and neural network are completely unlike anything else.

Truly amazing creatures

Edited by BobDobbs

On 12/14/2021 at 1:42 AM, BobDobbs said:

Fun Fact: Octopus are pretty much alien creatures. We have absolutely no idea how they got here as there is no clear fossil record of evolution, they just suddenly showed up. Also, an octopus genetics contains almost twice as much genetic code as a humans. It's brain and neural network are completely unlike anything else.

Truly amazing creatures

Yes and I am against killing them as there is plenty else to eat.  Those Chinese will eat anything

On 12/16/2021 at 5:28 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Indeed we are my friend. It's time for tea and a biscuit. Good morning Rick anyway. I saw UFO a few times in the 70's. About as close as I'll ever be.

England and the UK have had their share but the US has had many, especially out in the West and over the Ocean.  Recently of course the government has gone on record that they are indeed unexplained.  They have some very good footage.  The Navy took some that are mind blowing and the Phoenix Lights which happened on March 13, 1997 are the most amazing to me.  Thousands saw them over the city of Phoenix.  

On 12/16/2021 at 10:28 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Indeed we are my friend. It's time for tea and a biscuit. Good morning Rick anyway. I saw UFO a few times in the 70's. About as close as I'll ever be.

Love the Schenker years 😉.

On 12/16/2021 at 5:28 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Tea and a biscuit?  So just black tea?  Which is like what they call English tea here?  What kind of a biscuit?  Like a danish?  They don't eat donuts over there?   Oh, an I prefer coffee though I like many different teas.  My wife drinks tea like crazy.

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Tea and a biscuit?  So just black tea?  Which is like what they call English tea here?  What kind of a biscuit?  Like a danish?  They don't eat donuts over there?   Oh, an I prefer coffee though I like many different teas.  My wife drinks tea like crazy.

No. Tea with Cold  Milk. No sugar. A Biscuit is what you call a cookie.

I don't like a Danish's. Only fatties eat donuts. Horrible , sickly sweet dollops of gloop. The only good bit is the hole in the middle