www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Mattmc1973

• 1 month later...
Apparently Johnny from the Cobra Kai is still on the loose! Put him in a body bag!!! Yeah!!!!

And check out this dork...

DB5056-730101.jpg

Gotta luv the life vest on the chick to his left and the shoes on the beach. It looks like he has taken all the right precautions.

The girls have GOT to be douchebags.

I had a friend in high school who lost her virginity to a guy who looked a lot like these ones...she was sooo in love with him even though all he did afterwards was drop her off in front of her sister's house and leave...

...did I mention that they did it in the front of a 1996 Nissan 4x4 truck?

Hot.

Well, according to her, it was! LOL

Oh well. We all "do" stupid things when we're young. I can't say I'm exempt. ROFL

There are soo many creepy douches in this newest installment that I'm overwhelmed at where to start! :blink:

...did I mention that they did it in the front of a 1996 Nissan 4x4 truck?

Maybe she liked how it had a 9in rear end with 4.11 gears. Those trucks in off road circles are like gold. There just shitty enough to put $6,000 worth of parts into it and flip it over a few times. Personally, if i was a girl, i wouldn't open my legs for anything less then a K5 blazer with dana44's(maybe a full floater 14bolt), but I'm a prude like that.

Sorry, i really miss my jeep.

Apparently Johnny from the Cobra Kai is still on the loose! Put him in a body bag!!! Yeah!!!!

WedLimerick-731414.jpg

Fantastic!!!! PMSL.......

Do these guys honestly think that they look the dogs' bollocks????

I have to admit... maybe it's because I'm a straight guy, but I'll never understand the douchebag appeal. Maybe the girls are douchebags, too?

Yes they are. The women in these pics are nothing to write home about either.

Yes they are. The women in these pics are nothing to write home about either.

Oh, I don't know... There's a lot of chicks in this thread I would gladly welcome into my room... and my bed... ;)

But I get the feeling that, what with my preference for book-smart and street-smart women (who are beautiful, of course... because while personality comes first for me, I want a girl who I can have sex with without needing a blindfold and a lot of alcohol and drugs... :D), none of these women are actually long-term girlfriend material.

The one thing I never got, though... why wouldn't a dumb woman want a smart, well-educated, funny guy who could still have fun (besides the fact that this guy probably wouldn't want that stupid woman)? Aren't opposites supposed to attract?

matt, i haven't laughed this hard since i eft the "America" thread (YouTube link). omg these douchebag pics are f@#%ing hilarious!!!! :hysterical: please dig up some more hilarious douchebags, please!!!!!

the most disturbing thing is how extremely fertile these people look. they look like

they swim in a public pool filled with each others cum and still have a few shots left over for the mirror.. i wonder what a person like albert einstein's sperm count is.sadly it probably matches their iq number...

not that i'm the smartest person either. i'm smart enough to step outside the rain and piss soaked cardboard box we live in and see that it's actually a forever lost u.p.s package god addressed to the sun.. it will make it to there eventually i guess..

A special and fortuitous event...A PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN PIC OF THE OOMPA PROMPAS!!!

Prompas4a-767828.jpg

Their parents must be so proud! I don't really know how some of them can get up, get ready and look at themselved in the mirror and think - yep, I look good!

WTF!?!?

A majority of these guys seem to be from the east coast, there doesn't seem to be as many in SoCal like this. But, some of the women here on the other hand.........

Here is what DB1 refers to as a "brothabag"...and here's his write-up of said picture:

I continue to get complaints that I don't post enough brothabags on the site.

I can't tell if it's because so much of douchebaggery involves suburban white-boys trying to "front" a gangsta toughness, or if the Brothas simply look more badass and less poseury in general.

Then again, it's hard to find a douchey brothabag like Leon here. What with the Frank Gehry designed facial hair and requisite East Asian Hott on his arm. He is power scrote.

So, in the medical interests of continuing to demonstrate that douchebaggery cuts across all racial, ethnic and stupid tatt lines, here's Leon.

Who could bench press my spine like a licorice whip.

DB6050-734489.jpg

Archived