Who do you think should retire from music?

Mudbugclub

OK, enough is enough, who do you think should stop making a fool of themselves and pack it all in!

Start Me Up sang Mick Jagger in 1981, (he's now 65).

Are 66 year old Paul McCartney's troubles still so far away, or can't he remember that far back?

Should Madonna be dressing like a 18 year-old?

Will Michael Jackson ever Beat It?

Yeah, I hope I die before I get old sang The Who.

Get voting now! Go to

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

Why would I want anyone to retire who is still making millions of fans happy? How is Madonna(who I can't stand) hurting me by continuing her career?

This sort of thing is completely beyond me. The only people making fools of themselves in this situation are the idiots who suggest this.

:beer: allow me to suggest .... in a word ...... NOBODY !

If performing is what they enjoy, and what they were born to do, let them keep going until they literally drop down dead on stage.

2 of my all time heroes (of comedy), Tommy Cooper and Sid James did just that. And nobody thinks any less of them for it either - if anything, it enhances their legendary status. :notworthy:

Why would I want anyone to retire who is still making millions of fans happy? How is Madonna(who I can't stand) hurting me by continuing her career?

This sort of thing is completely beyond me. The only people making fools of themselves in this situation are the idiots who suggest this.

agreed

ditto B)

Everyone from '91 up! LOL

Seriously...Aerosmith, Stones, Jethro Dull(not a misspelling), The Who.

I just heard today that Aerosmith are releasing a new album ( i think it's supposed to be in November) and plan to tour next year.

I think if an artist/band can still sell tickets, they should tour if they so desire. I hope Bruce, U2, The Stones, Genesis, and should i even hope for... a Led Zep reunion? well i hope all these artists will still be touring in a few years. I am dying to take my daughter to a concert when she is old enough to sit through one. Many of my favorite bands are "old", lol...doesn't mean they're not still great!

I could have sworn she did retire, for motherhood or something, a few years back. But I know all too well she's back, and unfortunately - invading my own stereo on many days...

Think you misheard Jimmy Ray, they said as she was "retarded", not "retiring".

Im so politically correct aren't I :)

OK, enough is enough, who do you think should stop making a fool of themselves and pack it all in!

Start Me Up sang Mick Jagger in 1981, (he's now 65).

Are 66 year old Paul McCartney's troubles still so far away, or can't he remember that far back?

Should Madonna be dressing like a 18 year-old?

Will Michael Jackson ever Beat It?

Yeah, I hope I die before I get old sang The Who.

Get voting now! Go to

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

How's it going "Mudbugclub?" Shhhhhh!!!!! I don't want LED ZEPPELIN to see or hear this topic anywhere because I do not want LED ZEPPELIN to re-retire, do you? I'll say this, for being 65 years old, Mick Jagger still moves back and forth on the stage like a 25 year old. Believe it or not, some of these old Rockers such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Who, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath and Heaven And Hell can still teach these young Rockers a thing or two. To sum this topic up, I do not want any Old Rockers to retire. ROCK ON!

If anyone is still capable of playing, why would they want to retire from doing something that would make them happy and others too, does that mean someone is too young to make music <_< , no if they are willing let them start at an early age and in the same instance carry on untill they cannot !!

Archived