One classy lady!

Got love her taste in clothing. :D

071508122143-2.JPG

I want one!!! B) Although I cannot figure out what the doodle is on the bottoms? Thought at first it was the SwanSong logo... but it ain't.

Who's to bet that the girl wearing it doesn't have a clue who LZ are :D

Now that's a bit of a harsh judgement Miss HD!

:)

The pic just reminded me of folk like Geri Halliwell who wear AC/DC tees and don't have the first clue about the music....wearing it as it's fashionable.

I want one!!! B) Although I cannot figure out what the doodle is on the bottoms? Thought at first it was the SwanSong logo... but it ain't.

It wouldn't matter cos if she came round to mine then I could induct her into the music world of Led Zeppelin. As sort of a mentor/teacher. All that would be in it for me would be to give her the pleasure.

Of the music of course :D

Damn! People always beat me to making my cool ideas!!! I still haven't seen bras though...

I'm pretty sure it's the logo. Try magnifying the pic more. It's a shame if she doesn't know. How many women are dying to wear one of those?

:)

The pic just reminded me of folk like Geri Halliwell who wear AC/DC tees and don't have the first clue about the music....wearing it as it's fashionable.

I dunno. You might be surprised about Geri Halliwell. A few years back I remember reading an article about her where she name checked Led Zeppelin and said they inspired her for one of her songs. off a new album. I can't remember what song of hers it was but she mentioned Zeppelin being an influence for it when there was no cause to as they weren't part of the interview subject. :o

At a first glance she looked a bit like Paris Hilton to me, which is weird: Paris Hilton wearing LZ bikini. At a second thought, given the recent rendition of the Black Dog by one potential AI... Paris wearing LZ bikini is fine with me.

Archived