What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I am going to KILL my neighbors!!!! No, seriously, one of these I'm going to do it unintentionally if they keep RIDING THEIR SKATEBOARDS DOWN THE HILL AND BEHIND MY CAR WHILE I'M PULLING OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY!!!! I don't even know why in the FRACK they're on my street at all because it's a frakking CUL-DE-SAC!!!! What if I hadn't been there and they hadn't had to have slowed down (wtf is going on with my verb tense, by the way...that doesn't look right)? Would they have crashed into my neighbor's PARKED car at the end of the street?

And don't get me started on the parties (like last night...it's THURSDAY for chrissake! If you have that much energy, get a job) and the "band" practice (yes, they have a drumset...isn't that perfect?). Time for revenge. Just wait, assholes. Your time is up. This at the very least merits a TP-ing. Muahaha!!!!

I am going to KILL my neighbors!!!! No, seriously, one of these I'm going to do it unintentionally if they keep RIDING THEIR SKATEBOARDS DOWN THE HILL AND BEHIND MY CAR WHILE I'M PULLING OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY!!!! I don't even know why in the FRACK they're on my street at all because it's a frakking CUL-DE-SAC!!!! What if I hadn't been there and they hadn't had to have slowed down (wtf is going on with my verb tense, by the way...that doesn't look right)? Would they have crashed into my neighbor's PARKED car at the end of the street?

And don't get me started on the parties (like last night...it's THURSDAY for chrissake! If you have that much energy, get a job) and the "band" practice (yes, they have a drumset...isn't that perfect?). Time for revenge. Just wait, assholes. Your time is up. This at the very least merits a TP-ing. Muahaha!!!!

Hmmm, sounds like maybe some 7:30am lawn mowing or chain sawing is in order?! :shifty:

Well I'm upset and angry.

I've just had one of my friends round my house, and she brought someone else from my class (who I'm not such good friends(G-she is a threatre singer so she can sing at good pitch and notes)) Then my mobile/cell phone started ringing, and my ringtone is Welcome To The Jungle by GN'R. Then this happned;

G-omg that guy cannot bloody sing

Me-Actually I think that's a matter of opinion

G-No he can't sing full stop.

Me-Ok so his vocals aren't perfect, but you're a threate singer and--

G-..which means that I listen to poeple who actaully have a talent.

*my friend then breaks it up*

I had then recieved a video from a Utuber and then she insulted Slash!!

She said something along the lines of "he's so perthetic to get drunk or stoned for a concert, you can so badly see that he doesn't care about his fans or music becuase he wouldn't be in that state"

After that I had told her (G) to get out of my house. I'm sorry but I don't take stuff like that.

But my fiend left too to keep her company, she apologised.

This happned about 15 mins ago.

Edit: Actaully not going to mention her name.

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

I've just had one of my friends round my house, and she brought someone else from my class (who I'm not such good friends(G-she is a threatre singer so she can sing at good pitch and notes)) Then my mobile/cell phone started ringing, and my ringtone is Welcome To The Jungle by GN'R. Then this happned;

She said something along the lines of "he's so perthetic to get drunk or stoned for a concert, you can so badly see that he doesn't care about his fans or music becuase he wouldn't be in that state"

After that I had told her (G) to get out of my house. I'm sorry but I don't take stuff like that.

Bitch. Though I don't like G'N'R I still love Welcome to the Jungle. My friend said the same about AC/DC. Who caaares?! She was just showing off because she 'sings' in the theatre. Typical. <_<

Forget it.

Bitch. Though I don't like G'N'R I still love Welcome to the Jungle. My friend said the same about AC/DC. Who caaares?! She was just showing off because she 'sings' in the theatre. Typical. <_<

Forget it.

Thanks, yeah that is typical of her. How can you say that about ACDC though!

What a stupid thing to say. That was uncalled for. You were right to throw her out. Lena is right, she was probobly just showing off.

What made me unhappy? My neck has felt stiff all day and still hurts a little.

Edited by aen27

Hmmm, sounds like maybe some 7:30am lawn mowing or chain sawing is in order?! :shifty:

Lol! That's a good idea...except then I'd have to get up at 7:30, hehe. I wish I could find a way to pipe my electric guitar noise directly into their house; I don't want to disturb the other neighbors by playing loud, but if it would just go into their house with volume set at 11, that would be sooo perfect. :dodgy:

Getting the bite from a few "fire ants," while doing yardwork today. Not a big deal really. Those effin ants will never have the opportunity to chow down on human flesh again.

^We have such an infestation this year that anytime I do any yard work this year, I get bit by ants. Little black ants, and I've been bit by them so much that they welt up like mosquito bites and stay for a week or so. I have one on the side of my face by my eye and it looks like a giant zit. A really gross giant zit. :(

My next door neighbor took his own life on Friday morning. He was only 31 years old. He shot himself in the head with a revolver. He was a union painter and hadn't worked in over a year and a half. He was so desparate for work that he tried to join the Service, but they didn't want him until November. I had just shared a 6 pack with him on Wednesday night. We sat on the porch (same place as my profile pic...he lived to the right) and had a nice conversation for over an hour until the mosquitos started biting. He was divorced....his ex-wife had drug problems, and he got custody of his 6 year old daughter just a couple of months ago. She moved in with him at that time, and I had gotten to know both of them very fairly well. She didn't make a move without him. There was no funeral service....no news article...not even an obituary in the paper. We later found out he was months behind in his rent, credit cards maxed out, and his truck repossessed. When we talked Wednesday night, I could tell things could be better, but he didn't give me any hints that he was at his wit's end....or that he was about to cash it in. I'm really bummed about this, and both have been constantly on my mind since. I feel so sorry for this little girl. To think that she is going to have to deal with this her entire life makes me very very sad. :(

My next door neighbor took his own life on Friday morning. He was only 31 years old. He shot himself in the head with a revolver. He was a union painter and hadn't worked in over a year and a half. He was so desparate for work that he tried to join the Service, but they didn't want him until November. I had just shared a 6 pack with him on Wednesday night. We sat on the porch (same place as my profile pic...he lived to the right) and had a nice conversation for over an hour until the mosquitos started biting. He was divorced....his ex-wife had drug problems, and he got custody of his 6 year old daughter just a couple of months ago. She moved in with him at that time, and I had gotten to know both of them very fairly well. She didn't make a move without him. There was no funeral service....no news article...not even an obituary in the paper. We later found out he was months behind in his rent, credit cards maxed out, and his truck repossessed. When we talked Wednesday night, I could tell things could be better, but he didn't give me any hints that he was at his wit's end....or that he was about to cash it in. I'm really bummed about this, and both have been constantly on my mind since. I feel so sorry for this little girl. To think that she is going to have to deal with this her entire life makes me very very sad. :(

Oh dear, these are people who we should remember in our prayers, healing for repose of the soul of the distraught father and love and protection for the young one.

Rest in peace.

May the Heavenly Father send His healing light to ease the anguish visited upon men's souls and free them from its deathly grip.

One Time One Night in America by Los Lobos

A wise man was telling stories to me

About the places he had been to

And the things that he had seen

A quiet voice is singing something to me

An age old song about the home of the brave

In this land here of the free

One time one night in America

A lady dressed in white with the man she loved

Standing along the side of their pickup truck

A shot rang out in the night

Just when everything seemed right

Another headline written down in America

The guy that lived next door in #305

Took the kids to the park and disappeared

About half past nine

Who will ever know

How much she loved them so

That dark night alone in America

Four small boys playing ball in a parking lot

A preacher, a teacher, and the other became a cop

A car skidded into the rain

Making the last little one a saint

One more light goes out in America

A young girl tosses a coin in the wishing well

She hopes for a heaven while for her

There's just this hell

She gave away her life

To become somebody's wife

Another wish unanswered in America

People having so much faith

Die too soon while all the rest come late

We write a song that no one sings

On a cold black stone

Where a lasting peace will finally bring

The sunlight plays upon my windowpane

I wake up to a world that's still the same

My father said to be strong

And that a good man could never do wrong

In a dream I had last night in America

A wise man was telling stories to me

About the places he had been to

And the things that he had seen

tidewaternews.com/news/2009/jul/15/bad-economy-helps-drive-suicide-rate

Edited by eternal light

Thanks gang. Every day when I came home at 4:00pm my neighbor was standing outside having a cigarette. He didn't smoke in the house because of his daughter. He would always smile and ask me, "How's it going Tim ?", and we'd have a small conversation about the weather or the Tigers before I walked upstairs. I'm going to see him standing out there for a long time in my mind. This really sucks, and my old neighbor who owns the place is heartbroken because he had to evict him the day before. He was totally shattered when he heard the news.

RIP Rodney. :(

Jealousy is an ugly trait. I'm speaking more to me than anyone else. I wish I could curb those feelings in certain situations, but unfortunately today they've gotten too obvious to ignore. That's made me very un-happy today. :(

How sad; I hope his daughter has loving family to live with :( I'm so sorry.

Thanks gang. Every day when I came home at 4:00pm my neighbor was standing outside having a cigarette. He didn't smoke in the house because of his daughter. He would always smile and ask me, "How's it going Tim ?", and we'd have a small conversation about the weather or the Tigers before I walked upstairs. I'm going to see him standing out there for a long time in my mind. This really sucks, and my old neighbor who owns the place is heartbroken because he had to evict him the day before. He was totally shattered when he heard the news.

RIP Rodney. :(

Thats so sad Tim.

You really don`t know what to say about this type of thing but at least I bet there is no unemployment in Heaven.

I imagine there is a fresh coat of paint on The Pearly Gates in his daughter`s favorite color of crayon and Rodney can see all The Tigers` games from a cloud.

Better than box seats and the beer and hot dogs are free.

Chin up old man.

Edited by L 7

Thats so sad Tim.

You really don`t know what to say about this type of thing but at least I bet there is no unemployment in Heaven.

I imagine there is a fresh coat of paint on The Pearly Gates in his daughter`s favorite color of crayon and Rodney can see all The Tigers` games from a cloud.

Better than box seats and the beer and hot dogs are free.

Chin up old man.

:) What a magnificent post, L 7!

What a terrible story. As others have wondered, i too wonder what will happen to that young child. I hope there is a family member who is healthy that will be able to raise her and provide for her sufficiently. Sad that her mom doesn't seem like she is in any condition to do so. How sad that your friend didn't have anyone to turn to.

This story makes me think of how devastating the troubles are country is dealing with can be on human life. It also reminds me of how unfair life can be, in this case, to a very young person.

I imagine this tragedy will haunt you for some time. We can certainly empathize with you.