What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I'm very sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and the family ♥

Dreadful JTM, dreadful. My thoughts are with you both. I miss my mum terribly - and it's been 13 odd years

Condolences to you and your family, JTM. May she Rest In Peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss, JTM. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

So sorry to hear, JTM. Best thoughts to you and your family

Think of the good times and the smiles you had during the good times. My best to you and your family

Thank you all for your kind words, I wish I could say more, Thank you again.

I/We lost Mum this morning after her lengthy battle with Alzheimers. R.I.P. mum will miss you forever.

Very sorry to read this, JTM. My condolences to you and your family. What a tough loss after a tough battle. Peace to you all.

I/We lost Mum this morning after her lengthy battle with Alzheimers. R.I.P. mum will miss you forever.

Sorry this post is late, I feel for you, my Mum and Dad both died within a few months of each other, both aged 84. Believe me, and I am not a religious man, when you go to her grave, all your thoughts will be happy ones, you will spend ages talking to a gravestone, and you will walk away feeling really good. Heartfelt codolensces from myself. She will be with you forever.

Sorry this post is late, I feel for you, my Mum and Dad both died within a few months of each other, both aged 84. Believe me, and I am not a religious man, when you go to her grave, all your thoughts will be happy ones, you will spend ages talking to a gravestone, and you will walk away feeling really good. Heartfelt codolensces from myself. She will be with you forever.

Thanks Joe. Mum passed one month and one day after her 80th birthday, she wanted to be cremated and her ashes scattered in the rose garden at Landican cemetery over here on the Wirral same place as my Dads ashes where scattered. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an awful headache. It's making me so miserable. I'm going to the doctor's on Tuesday. Tuesday cannot come fast enough.

Migraine or otherwise? Do you work/live in a loud environment...one where there is constant noise, machinery, etc.? No over-the-counter meds work for you? Hope you can manage until Tuesday.

I gotta work tonight...hate working Friday nights.

I got some tragic news today. My co-worker took his life last night. 20 years old. He leaves behind a beautiful little boy of two years old named Jack. My heart hurts for him, I'm very sad that he and I will never laugh together again... I'm very sad his little boy, who loved his daddy so much, will have to live his life without him. I'm sad that he took his life so young, that he felt life is hopeless.

Please people, be kind to everyone you meet!!! If you see a frown, for God's sake turn it upside! We don't know the pain that others live with! Please love your fellow man! Please give others hope!

I got some tragic news today. My co-worker took his life last night. 20 years old. He leaves behind a beautiful little boy of two years old named Jack. My heart hurts for him, I'm very sad that he and I will never laugh together again... I'm very sad his little boy, who loved his daddy so much, will have to live his life without him. I'm sad that he took his life so young, that he felt life is hopeless.

Please people, be kind to everyone you meet!!! If you see a frown, for God's sake turn it upside! We don't know the pain that others live with! Please love your fellow man! Please give others hope!

My condolences!

Sorry for your loss. My condolences...

I am so sorry for everyone involved. Life gets hard and complicated and some people just can't cope. But you're right, it's times like these that should serve as a reminder that everyone we meet has this invisible bubble over their heads. You never know what others are carrying, so be nice.

And for cripe sakes, if you don't have anything nice to say....well, you know the rest.

Peace

Sorry to hear this. My condolences to you, everyone in your work place, and his family. Awful for his son. :(