What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

So today I acquired 12 new BFF (best friends for the next five days) and the County of Riverside Judicial System will be hosting my birthday.

I should be happy and privlidged to be doing my civic duty. NOT! But it sure puts a kink in manageing your personal life. Now I will go into work very early to get my timely things taken care of before heading off to the courthouse. At least I get closer parking now. My employer does not pay for jury duty and the county pays some pretty cheap wages for serving. I was the last juror sent to the jury box before the counsels approved the seated jurors. Dang.

:lol: I'm not laughing at you..... really......I just thought I heard the dog sneeze..........

Remember you get to see Joe Bonamassa in Feb, and i don't.:angry:;)

:lol: I'm not laughing at you..... really......I just thought I heard the dog sneeze..........

Remember you get to see Joe Bonamassa in Feb, and i don't.:angry:;)

I'll keep telling myself that. Joe will see me through this.

Maybe you should take your dog to see the vet. :)

Edited by ledzepfvr

That sucks. Tell them you are prejudice and will convict anyone and everyone. They will show you the door.:P

I tried. Had a couple of issues in my personal life that I really thought would make the counsels excuse me. But NO.

It is set. If I don't show up now, the will send the sherrif out to hunt me down.

I tried. Had a couple of issues in my personal life that I really thought would make the counsels excuse me. But NO.

It is set. If I don't show up now, the will send the sherrif out to hunt me down.

Tell them if they are not straight, christian, caucasion's they are going to f--cking hang by their short ones!!!!:lol: That might do it

Tell them if they are not straight, christian, caucasion's they are going to f--cking hang by their short ones!!!!:lol: That might do it

Yeah right.

Well, they didn't look gay and both plaintiff and defendant were caucasions. And since neither one peeped a word during the process,who knows what the hell religious affiliation they belong to.

Ok. Here we go. What is a Numptie? And dont tell me to look in the mirror!:o

"Ye Numpty basta Ye"

Numpty Dumpty

Numpty Dumpty sat oan a wall,

Numpty Dumpty hud a great fall.

It wisnae accident him being so high.

The stupid wee eejit wis trying to fly.

http://glaswegian.in...100-Phrases.htm

Regards, Danny

PS, She has you summed up to a tee matey, she is not often wrong either. ;)

Edited by BIGDAN

Well, today was a pretty fucked up day in my book because :

1. The strong winds almost ripped my umbrella to shreds and almost made me lose my balance and fall over while walking to uni

2. The watch which I have been using since I was 12 years old (which by the way was a birthday present from my dad) broke today! The strap is ruined and I don't think I can ever wear it again and I feel that I have lost something special of great sentimental value!!!

3. While walking down the street from my apartment, on my way to classes today, some bastard (a lay-about no doubt) begins whistling at me and calls me "sweet cheeks!". What a prick! And to top it all, he asks me for money and if I fancied a night out! I had an umbrella with me and I was so fuckin' tempted to use it and poke him in the place where it will hurt the most!! I do not appreciate strange men calling me names like "babe", "baby" or "honey"! Let alone "sweet cheeks!" :angry: And to all those people (reading this) who think that this little incident is funny, well all I can say is that women have rights too you know?! :angry:

Whew! This space for ranting has made me feel a lot better! :)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 2 months later...

To find out that the NEW YEAR has bought a hike in public transport fares :angry: as much as 6%.

It might not sound a lot but to go 2/ 22 stops on a bus will cost 2.40(sterling).

Car fuel has gone up by 3 pence a litre :angry: I do believe that this British/ English Government are just trying to lower their Carbon foot print (on paper),

by forcing people to walk everywhere, so they can run less trains/ buses. :mad:

To find out that the NEW YEAR has bought a hike in public transport fares :angry: as much as 6%.

It might not sound a lot but to go 2/ 22 stops on a bus will cost 2.40(sterling).

Car fuel has gone up by 3 pence a litre :angry: I do believe that this British/ English Government are just trying to lower their Carbon foot print (on paper),

by forcing people to walk everywhere, so they can run less trains/ buses. :mad:

Wow, that's an outrageous price to pay for a bus ride :o ! So much for user pay dry.gif

Holidays are over, and tomorrow it is time to leave family, friends, girlfriends and the most beautiful hometown behind, and go studying <_<

Saying goodbye to go away is very hard and never gets easier, have had to do that a goodfe times over the years, food luck and enjoy ya studies.