The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

:birthday:

Today is Walter's birthday! Happy birthday to you, Walter! Good luck on the presents front. Many happy returns of the day.

Little known fact...Walter was born the same day that Led Zeppelin was playing in Buffalo, NY: Oct. 30, 1969. Maybe this explains why he and Rick are so sympatico! ;)

Cheers! :beer:

Edited by Strider

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the birthday wishes Strider, Virginia, jb126, 'puffer, ebk, Paul and ally! I was very touched to see that! Between trying to finish things at work, Halloween and having family in town, I haven't been on much the past two days. This is actually a very busy time around here...10/30 is my birthday and 11/1 is wifey's - same year! So obviously Halloween is big around here. Thank you again, it meant a lot to me.

P.S. Little known fact - Strider, I was born early in the morning on 10/30, just east of Syracuse, so I like to think the band was driving through town on their way to the Buffalo gig and cast their spell on me from the get go! My dad used to play Whole Lotta Love to me in my crib in my first few months of life....:)

:peace:

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Walter too! :)

Thank you, we had the day off together with our son. Did some shopping, had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants and now she's watching Tim McGraw on the country music awards - so all is well in the world with her right now! Thanks Virginia, hope all is well with you!

Thank you, we had the day off together with our son. Did some shopping, had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants and now she's watching Tim McGraw on the country music awards - so all is well in the world with her right now! Thanks Virginia, hope all is well with you!

Sounds like a great day! We're enjoying the first fire in the fireplace of the season and I'm watching my Hokies get beat by Miami ... :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday Preetha! :cheer:

I know you've been hard at work but I hope you can come out from your books long enough to celebrate your day in fun and style! At least I hope you get plenty of cake and ice cream!

You're one of the few I've been friends with the longest here...which is odd since you're still so damn young, haha! Here's to a happy Celebration Day Kiwi and many more to come!

:toast:

Happy birthday to poortom, too! Wherever he may be...haven't seen him much lately. Have a great day!

Edited by Strider