The "Thank You" Thread

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you (squared)

i wasn't even there but thank you!!! can't wait for the dvd after seeing the bits and pieces on here !!!!!!!!!!! how freaking excitiing is this?????

nirvana........thank you for that completely awesome pic.....it is fabulous. I'm trying to figure how i can blow it up to be a wallpaper......

A hundred thousand thanks, guys! You look fantastic, and from every clip I've heard, you sounded even better! Celebrate, enjoy your holidays, and then make some plans to come see us in the US! :hippy::cheer::banana:

Thanks for making such beautiful music together! :wub:

thank you for opening our eyes once again

yes thank you guys

from when i first borrowed my brothers copy of led zep 1 in 1970

from along haired 16 year old stumbling out of earls court in may 75

from countless hours in the bedroom mum shouting"Turn that down"

to meeting greg from florida outside the O2 who wanted to give a real fan his spare ticket for

FACE VALUE!

to last night crying 3 times(with happiness)

thank you

Okay, I"ve changed my mind.... I wasn't sure about them touring again. I mean, if they don't want to, they don't want to... I can respect that. BUT, I read one or two posts last night as the show started and I swear to god, it brought a tear to my eye! I HAVE TO SEE THEM NOW!!!!!

So first I would like to say thank you to all of you who were kind enough to keep posting last night for all of us unlucky fans who were not at the show, and for screaming and cheering for them as loud as you could (I could almost hear you here in the US!!!) ... I sure do hope they felt the love!

And to Led Zeppelin... thank you for everything you have given us. It's no wonder you have the most devoted fans and always will. You truly are like no other and may not even begin to fully understand the effect you have had on people and will continue to have. If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you!!!! :D

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.

My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,

together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.

An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,

Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.

Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Thank you, for close to 40 years of music pleasure. :thanku:

Archived