What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

The cable came back on. :hurrah: Of course, now I get to complain about how there isn't shit on worth watching anyway. :lol:

Remember the Bruce Springsteen song, "57 Channels and Nothing On"? :)

Just saw two great Rolling Stones films at the American Cinematheque tonight in Hollywood! Sound was cranking and the screen big! Will post more in the movie thread...or the Rolling Stones thread.

http://www.americancinemathequecalendar.com/content/the-rolling-stones-charlie-is-my-darling-ireland-some-girls-live-in-texas

A lady told me that I was very pretty & that I had a great complexion. :wub:

Little compliments mean so much!

Having seen you, I can tell you she is correct...you are pretty, LZG, and your complexion makes you look far younger than you are.

Happy is having Monday off and sleeping in until 5pm in the afternoon. Sleeping only two hours Saturday night and staying out late last night after the Barbra Streisand concert meant I had some sleep to catch up on.

Boy did I ever! Fifteen solid hours of sleep! :zzz:

Woke up just in time for Monday Night Football, too. :)

Having seen you, I can tell you she is correct...you are pretty, LZG, and your complexion makes you look far younger than you are.

Happy is having Monday off and sleeping in until 5pm in the afternoon. Sleeping only two hours Saturday night and staying out late last night after the Barbra Streisand concert meant I had some sleep to catch up on.

Boy did I ever! Fifteen solid hours of sleep! :zzz:

Woke up just in time for Monday Night Football, too. :)

Aww, well, thank you Strider! I was blessed with a very pretty mother & if you saw her, you would probably say we look a lot alike.

I am glad you got rested up. I love getting sleep but, 15 hours is a lot!!!

At last I've heard some good news, I hope he continues his life in the army, my Brother in Law was in the army from the age of 16 until they retired him, he was in the REME, he went straight from the Army to a job at Rolls-Royce in Derby UK. So there is also life after the Army as well.

Thanks joe,

my son also joined at the tender age of 16, and is in the REME at the moment, in order to stay in the Army he now has to retrain for a new job as a 'Tech Support Specalist'

(not sure what it entails, but sounds good LOL'.