What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

pins? pins? ooh where do i get those????

Go to a FYE store (I'm not sure if they have them where you live) and buy any Celebration Day package they are selling...make sure to ask for the pins. I would ask if they still have the pins BEFORE you buy.

Check your mailbox/inbox/messenger....whatever it's called.

Edited by Bingo

^^This week there's a "Special" about LZ on Radio2, a famous Italian radio. They're talking about all their songs and their history, while giving some very special gifts like Celebration Day t-shirts, lithographies and this box-set DVD+2CD...it was a trivia question. They were talking about the funny "Dread Zeppelin" covers, so about reggae..."Which reggae song was written by LZ on purpose? Send us a text message..." and while he was finishing making the question I had already sent the message! D'YER MAK'ER! After 5 minutes I got a phone call from the radio speaker who said I had won it, and I was so excited I couldn't even speak and tell him my name and address for a while!

Then, when I finally managed to relax, I listened to D'yer Mak'er, to thank it :D

Well done Julia - what did you win? Oops missed the bit where you said what you'd won :bagoverhead:

Edited by chillumpuffer

I've been involved in an audit process that is very important for the company I work for to maintain a certain level of certifications. I have been dreading it for months. I think my interview went well and now it's over. Yahoooo!

Go to a FYE store (I'm not sure if they have them where you live) and buy any Celebration Day package they are selling...make sure to ask for the pins. I would ask if they still have the pins BEFORE you buy.

Check your mailbox/inbox/messenger....whatever it's called.

haven't heard of FYE, thanks for the pm! :)

What made me happy was getting into the Rolling Stones gig...not just because it was a great concert, but I scored the ticket at the last possible moment for a 57% discount! £140 for a ticket with a £326 face value. Cool!

What made me happy was getting into the Rolling Stones gig...not just because it was a great concert, but I scored the ticket at the last possible moment for a 57% discount! £140 for a ticket with a £326 face value. Cool!

You lucky lucky b**t**d, you stuffy C word. Nice one...Oh the benefit of living in the smoke.

Still £140 too much to see a bunch of old men who just can't say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Got my flu shot today after a somewhat sickly attractive business acquaintance coughed straight into my face Wednesday morning.

I haven't taken a flu shot in a good 12 years.

This may be the incorrect thread to post this.

Got my flu shot today after a somewhat sickly attractive business acquaintance coughed straight into my face Wednesday morning.

I haven't taken a flu shot in a good 12 years.

This may be the incorrect thread to post this.

Not at all. I'm always happy when someone coughs in my face.

:D