What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Very nice.  Hope you have a terrific 1st holiday season with him!

My son and family live in London but they are heading back for a few days over xmas this year so i am looking forward to seeing them. The boy will be one in January.

^^ Hope you're having a wonderful visit, Deb and Sath!!  This forum has the best people!!  

Speaking of the best forum people, look who showed up on my front porch today...

IMG_20151211_203226_zpsnfveuqo0.jpg

Thanks so much Sean!!  This made my day :thumbsup:  You're a good friend!

Hello Forum members!

Sath is almost here and I look forward to welcoming him to my home! . :yesnod: We are going to be rockin out to Zeppelin! :party:We will be back on the forum within an hour or so:-) Gotta love our Zep family! 

Oh you're having a meet up? COOL!!

Edited by slave to zep

Hello Forum members!

Sath is almost here and I look forward to welcoming him to my home! . :yesnod: We are going to be rockin out to Zeppelin! :party:We will be back on the forum within an hour or so:-) Gotta love our Zep family! 

^^ Hope you're having a wonderful visit, Deb and Sath!!  This forum has the best people!!  

Speaking of the best forum people, look who showed up on my front porch today...

Oh you're having a meet up? COOL!!

Had a great time meeting Deborah :wave:and seeing her awesome Zep collection. Wow! :drool: 

We watched Celebration Day and a cool Zep documentary.:popcorn2:Good times!

Hello Forum members!

Had a great time meeting Deborah :wave:and seeing her awesome Zep collection. Wow! :drool: 

Super cool!  Sounds like a great night! :) 

that's great! I can imagine that Deb was a wonderful host, and yes, I am sure I would be very jealous of her Zeppelin collection!

Hello Forum members!

That's very cool you two got to hang out. Deb, sorry I couldn't call back in time...it got nuts and a sudden windstorm played havoc with my phone reception.

You are very welcome, ebk. You have been so generous to me and I knew you could give Eric a happier home than I could. Mazel tov! :toast:

Completely stoked to meet a wonderful Mexican girl (who looks a lot like Lori Maddox) due to one of our former forum members.

My smile shall be eternal.

(And I won't be disclosing no names, and neither shall I send no pictures....If you want that kind of info you asked the wrong gentleman....nuh nuh nuh).

Edited by reswati

^^Thanks everyone!

Sath and I did have a great time. The entire evening was nothing but Zeppelin of course:-) It is always so wonderful to meet up with one of Zeppelin forum members..and actually have conversations about the music with people who are as addicted as we are :D 

Sean, completely understand and I hope your night went well my friend. Look forward to your next call as always:-) 

Res, I hope your meet goes well and had to laugh at your last line above! 

Hello Forum members!

Awww...it warms me to the core that two wonderful people on these forums, had a chance to meet up in person! Deb and Morgan, I hope you guys had a wonderful time! :thumbsup: 

Plenty of occurrences in the world of sport, made me happy today! :D

For starters, 

Ding Dong! The Wickedly Corrupt of Football Have Been Banned! :yay: 

See ya, Sepp Bastard Blatter and your despicable French Frog cronie Platini! A ban length of 8 years, is way too little, but hey, it's a start! :) 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35144652

The corrupt attitude of Sepp Bastard and the Frog, reminded me of this cool tune by Queen :

Death On Two Legs - Queen

You suck my blood like a leech
You break the law and you preach
Screw my brain till it hurts
You've taken all my money and you want more,

Misguided old mule
With your pigheaded rules
With your narrow-minded cronies who are fools of the first division-

Death on two legs
You're tearing me apart,
Death on two legs
You never had a heart of your own

Kill joy, Bad guy,
Big talking, Small fry
You're just an old barrow - boy
Have you found a new toy to replace me,
Can you face me

But now you can kiss my ass goodbye

Feel good, are you satisfied

Do you feel like suicide (I think you should)
Is your conscience all right
Does it plague you at night,
Do you feel good, feel good?

Talk like a big business tycoon,
You're just a hot air balloon,
So no one gives you a damn,
You're just an overgrown school boy
Let me tan your hide.

Dog with disease,
You're the king of the 'sleaze'
Put your money where your mouth is Mr. Know all,
Was the fin on your back part of the deal...(shark!)

Death on two legs
Tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You never had a heart of your own,
(You never did, right from the start)

Insane should be put inside,
You're a sewer rat decaying in a cesspool of pride
Should be made unemployed
Then make yourself null and void,
Make me feel good
I feel good.
Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

And the ICC, finally acknowledges the magic of Kane Williamson!! :yay: Time and time again, he almost single-handedly rescued New Zealand (when the team was on the brink of a batting collapse) in the recent series against Australia and Sri Lanka, with his brilliant batting performances and it is only fair that he moves to the top of the ICC's ranking of Test Cricket Batsmen! B) 

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/kane-williamson-tops-icc-test-batting-rankings-20151221-glsgbm.html

There are times when words fail me. Here I am, recovering from a a trapped nerve in my back, which has floored me for 10 days, when there is a knock on the door and Postie drops me a box. Who do I know who lives in California? What a perfect way to cheer me up on a damp cold winters day than to receive what I have just had. I promise not to open it until the big day.

You are a great man my boy and it was a real pleasure to get you in to those shows. One day I will shake your hand on Hollywood Boulevard:D

There are times when words fail me. Here I am, recovering from a a trapped nerve in my back, which has floored me for 10 days, when there is a knock on the door and Postie drops me a box. Who do I know who lives in California? What a perfect way to cheer me up on a damp cold winters day than to receive what I have just had. I promise not to open it until the big day.

You are a great man my boy and it was a real pleasure to get you in to those shows. One day I will shake your hand on Hollywood Boulevard:D

Very cool, gentlemen!  This is why this is such a great community!  :)