Happy New Year!

Led Dirigible

Happy New Year to the down under crew!! Have a glass of champagne for me as it won't be 2013 for another 16 1/2 hours here in Texas. Don't forget to make your list of resolutions for the new year...that we will quickly forget. LOL

Enjoy the rest of the celebrations my friends.

Happy New Year to all.......pop a little bubbly.....kiss the one you love....stay safe and warm.

It's pretty chilly here for CA weather. I'm out camping in our little trailer and will be celebrating around a raging campfire tonight.

Happy New Year to all of you! Lets hope for some good things from Led Zeppelin in 2013!

Rock City proudly presents Melodic Progressive Rock from Crystal Planet. T²: Cooperation between Thomas Kirschler & Thomas Hockling.

Fourth project. The musical roots of Thomas Kirschler (born 1959) are influenced by the great hard rock bands of the seventies like Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath or the American band Montrose. Furthermore progbands like YES or ELP. By the end of the 70s there were bands like HEART or musicians like Jay Ferguson. Considerable influence on his guitarplay had R. Blackmore and R. Derringer.

Happy New Year to Forum members far and wide.

Still about six hours to go in California. Last year I partied all night in Pasadena and watched the Rose Parade in person. Not doing that this year. USC is in some sucky bowl game that I don't care about. Instead, I am going to ring in the New Year in a VERY LOUD fashion:

post-1470-0-45685300-1357006760_thumb.jp

Happy Happy New Year fella Zep Heads!! We have a tad more than three hours to go but I am not sure if I will make it to midnight.

Happy 2013, may it bring peace, love and tranquility to all...and that god damned album of new music from Jimmy that he keeps talking about!

Happy, Healthy New Year to all!

One of my best friends is over tonight. She made a wonderful dinner for us. And now, we're on the third bottle of wine...and we haven't even opened the Champagne yet!

Archived