Jump to content

The Rest in Peace Thread


SteveAJones
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Strider said:

??

Goddamn. TypeO, we don't know each other except thru this forum, but it saddens me this had to happen to your family. No words can really comfort and nothing can bring your nephew back. I can only offer my condolences and sympathy. There but for the grace of god (or sheer luck) go I. 

Thanks Sean - wow - it means a lot. It's been a rough day, but the least I can do is be here for my brother and his family. This is even tougher than I imagined, every person that comes by to offer their support results in a new wave of tears and grief - it's physically exhausting. But again, if my brother is muddling through it all, the least I can do is be here with him.

Thanks again, it means a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TypeO said:

Rest In Peace to my 24 year-old nephew Sean, of an overdose. On my way to be with my brother and his family at this terribly difficult time.

 

IMG_6445.JPG

I'm so sorry for your loss TypeO.

Rest In Peace to your young nephew. 

Edited by the chase
Autocorrect..
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TypeO said:

Rest In Peace to my 24 year-old nephew Sean, of an overdose. On my way to be with my brother and his family at this terribly difficult time.

 

IMG_6445.JPG

TypeO, very sorry to read about your loss.  Such a tough way to lose someone so young.  Strength to you and your family, especially with the holiday season approaching.  That's when your brother is really gonna need your strength.  Prayers sent and will be continued.  Safe travels and peace be with you all.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TypeO, I hope your brother, you, and your family can find peace and comfort somewhere in such an unfortunate situation.
Know that the members of this forum extend much thought and prayer to your entire family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, the chase said:

I'm so sorry for your loss TypeO.

Rest In Peace to your young nephew. 

 

20 hours ago, Wally Hood said:

Sorry to hear about that bro , ive been there and i know what the hell yall are going thru.

Just keep ya chin up , the dark clouds do pass.

20 hours ago, Jimmy Jam said:

Very sorry to hear TypeO thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

 

20 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

I've known you on this board for years TypeO and I am very, very sorry to hear about your loss, you have my deepest condolences.

 

 

19 hours ago, ebk said:

So very sorry TypeO.  All the best to you and the family.

 

18 hours ago, jabe said:

TypeO, I hope your brother, you, and your family can find peace and comfort somewhere in such an unfortunate situation.
Know that the members of this forum extend much thought and prayer to your entire family.

I'd like to thank each and every one of y'all for your kind words. It is still so surreal to realize what has happened. I'm so very thankful for the opportunity to be here with and for my brother and his family.

Thank you all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/7/2016 at 10:36 PM, TypeO said:

Rest In Peace to my 24 year-old nephew Sean, of an overdose. On my way to be with my brother and his family at this terribly difficult time.

 

IMG_6445.JPG

TypeO...haven't seen you posting here for quite awhile. Drugs always bring bad news. My condolences on your nephew. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On November 7, 2016 at 7:36 AM, TypeO said:

Rest In Peace to my 24 year-old nephew Sean, of an overdose. On my way to be with my brother and his family at this terribly difficult time.

 

IMG_6445.JPG

TypeO, this is truly heartbreaking.  I have kids this age and cannot imagine the sadness that your family is feeling.  Prayers for you and your family, and much respect to you for being a great brother. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ddladner said:

TypeO, this is truly heartbreaking.  I have kids this age and cannot imagine the sadness that your family is feeling.  Prayers for you and your family, and much respect to you for being a great brother. 

Thanks so much, I sincerely appreciate your and everyone's kind words.

It truly is - as they say - a parent's worst nightmare. Fortunately we are all experiencing some incredible bonding, as well, so even in the depths of grief there's an amazing degree of positive energy that helps to sustain us. So while I'm very sad at the loss of this wonderful young man, I still grateful for the love the rest of our family is experiencing.

This is Sean the last time we were together back in July with my son Devin.

IMG_6470.JPG

Edited by TypeO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Strider said:

TypeO, He looks like your average, everyday dude. No outward warning signs at all. I assume this was an accidental OD?

I'm pretty certain. He had been through a lot of problems before, but seemed to be doing well and appeared happy by all accounts. We viewed his body today and tomorrow he'll be cremated.

My brother said they didn't want a particular specific place where Sean was (I.e., a burial plot), but rather spread part of his ashes at Key West and part in the mountains, 2 places he loved.

7 hours ago, kipper said:

TypeO I lit a candle for your nephew today. my thoughs are with you and your family.

That's very thoughtful, and appreciated.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TypeO said:

I'm pretty certain. He had been through a lot of problems before, but seemed to be doing well and appeared happy by all accounts. We viewed his body today and tomorrow he'll be cremated.

My brother said they didn't want a particular specific place where Sean was (I.e., a burial plot), but rather spread part of his ashes at Key West and part in the mountains, 2 places he loved.

May his spirit rest happily there...and it will give you a terrestrial point in which to commune with his spirit as you see fit. I'm sure your brother is glad to have you to lean on and help in this sorrowful time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On November 9, 2016 at 1:06 AM, TypeO said:

Thanks so much, I sincerely appreciate your and everyone's kind words.

It truly is - as they say - a parent's worst nightmare. Fortunately we are all experiencing some incredible bonding, as well, so even in the depths of grief there's an amazing degree of positive energy that helps to sustain us. So while I'm very sad at the loss of this wonderful young man, I still grateful for the love the rest of our family is experiencing.

This is Sean the last time we were together back in July with my son Devin.

IMG_6470.JPG

Thankful for the memories you have of your nephew, and for the love and bonding you ar experiencing with your family.  Nothing matters more as your family presses on.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...