What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Going to Cornwall in 2 weeks. I hope the weather stays good as I'll enjoy an Icey at a favourite spot?

aawwww I'm jealous. I love that part of England. Such stunning scenery and beautiful little villages. I don't know how they handle those incredibly narrow winding roads though.

Call into Carlyon Bay and say hi to my Aunti Val ;) and while you're there, play a round at the golf course http://www.carlyonbay.com/golf

I used to walk past that place on my way down to the beach. Looks ultra luxurious and very expensive though. Another nice course at St Austells, which is close to Carlyon Bay.

If you have the time i'd certainly recommend visiting the towns of St Ives, Mevagissey and Tintagel ....... with the bonus of having great Pasty Shops .... yummmmmm :D

You can have a pasty in Tintagel and then work it off by climbing all those steps and see King Arthur's Castle ..... hahaha

This was my fave in St Ives

P10004241_zps7da22604.jpg

oohhhhhhhh ........ I can almost smell them

aawwww I'm jealous. I love that part of England. Such stunning scenery and beautiful little villages. I don't know how they handle those incredibly narrow winding roads though.

Call into Carlyon Bay and say hi to my Aunti Val ;) and while you're there, play a round at the golf course http://www.carlyonbay.com/golf

I used to walk past that place on my way down to the beach. Looks ultra luxurious and very expensive though. Another nice course at St Austells, which is close to Carlyon Bay.

If you have the time i'd certainly recommend visiting the towns of St Ives, Mevagissey and Tintagel ....... with the bonus of having great Pasty Shops .... yummmmmm :D

You can have a pasty in Tintagel and then work it off by climbing all those steps and see King Arthur's Castle ..... hahaha

This was my fave in St Ives

P10004241_zps7da22604.jpg

oohhhhhhhh ........ I can almost smell them

eeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very hot and humid over the Canada Day weekend but it's cooled down.... quite nicely thank you :thumbsup:

Just turned on the AC. Its going back up again. July 15th I am getting a new roof. I would not want that job. All the roofers I used to know kept a case of beer on the roof. Don't blame them.