Do you believe that CONTACT with Aliens is going to happen soon?

LedZeppfan1977

17 hours ago, Giveroffire said:

Ya' think??

Better ask Page about Nessie, though.

Hell, with all the "substances" Jimmy was taking in the 70's I am sure he saw Nessie, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Aliens, and assorted pink elephants at one time or another.

On 6/26/2021 at 12:24 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What kind of a damn response is this Sean?  Typical of you I know.  But come on.  Can we for once take something seriously?  After all, the fucking pentagon put out a report on it yesterday and are taking it seriously.   Wait until they get their hands on your and grab their worst and use you for a sex toy!!!!  LOL

On 6/26/2021 at 12:40 PM, LedZep123 said:

Here's what I think - 

For Earth to be the only source of life out billions of other planets in the world, is quite slim. There's gotta be alien life out there. But here's the real question. Do aliens actually want to come into contact with us? If they did, humans and aliens would probably be living together. The earth is 4.5 billion years old!!! If aliens were this interested in us, why hadn't they come previously. And we can't say "because of techonology", because aliens could be far more sophisticated and more intelligent than us. Or they could be, as Strider posted, some, big.... uh THINGS

We really can't tell if we're going to expect an alien invasion or whatever, because they could be one step ahead of us.

Those are my thoughts

I would have thought it was obvious that I was talking from the point of view of the aliens. As in why would aliens want to come in contact with us, not the other way around.

We wage war on each other for the dopiest of reasons. We were given a planet rich in resources and have fouled up the air and water and soil. We have become fatter and lazier. If I were an alien, I wouldn't give humans a second thought unless it was to use us for slaves or larva food.

Anytime this subject is brought up it gets ridicule. 

When people are afraid they make jokes  trying to cover up their fear.

To believe we are alone in this universe,  let alone this dimension,  is ludicrous. 

Have they been to earth/are they here now? I'd say highly probable to both.

I agree with ledzeppelin 77 in that they could have sent/be sending pilotless probes, just like we have.

On 7/4/2021 at 5:42 AM, Strider said:

I would have thought it was obvious that I was talking from the point of view of the aliens. As in why would aliens want to come in contact with us, not the other way around.

We wage war on each other for the dopiest of reasons. We were given a planet rich in resources and have fouled up the air and water and soil. We have become fatter and lazier. If I were an alien, I wouldn't give humans a second thought unless it was to use us for slaves or larva food.

Ohhhhhhhh... I see now. I agree with you. Here's the thing that I don't understand - why were humans made to be the "intelligent species"? I'm sure pink elephants would've been a much better civilization. 

5 hours ago, LedZep123 said:

Ohhhhhhhh... I see now. I agree with you. Here's the thing that I don't understand - why were humans made to be the "intelligent species"? I'm sure pink elephants would've been a much better civilization. 

Personally I am with Strider on this one. I believe alien life exists simply due to the number of potentially habitable, Earth-like planets we have found thus far and that only represents a handful of the trillions upon trillions of habitable planets likely out there. However we are socially and psychologically stupid as F, and I mean REALLY stupid as F. Strider pointed out the obvious. Why would any alien species capable of either faster than light travel, wormhole or stargate tech, or even intra-dimensional visitors want anything to do with an extremely stupid and aggressive species? The only logical reason I can surmise is they think we could possibly pose a threat to our neighbors if our technology gets to a certain point before our monkey brains have developed to where our automatic instinct is to kill and / or destroy anything we do not understand is purged from our id/ego. In other words, if aliens are visiting us it is because they are deciding to either eradicate our stain from the universe before we really start cocking things up, or, to quarantine us from the rest of the galaxy. Either way, the likelihood of an alien race wanting anything to do with such primitive, emotional, and extremely stupid life forms is about nil.

Edited by BobDobbs

On 7/1/2021 at 7:26 PM, luvlz2 said:

Underneath the words Ramble On it says in big letters 'General Discussion of Other NON-ZEP Topics.'  The forum is divided into two sections, the main section and the general section. The main section is for Led Zeppelin topics and the general section is for Non-Zep topics, although it can be about Led Zeppelin also. By the way welcome Led Zeppelin Restores :welcome2:

i didnt see also thank you!

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Personally I am with Strider on this one. I believe alien life exists simply due to the number of potentially habitable, Earth-like planets we have found thus far and that only represents a handful of the trillions upon trillions of habitable planets likely out there. However we are socially and psychologically stupid as F, and I mean REALLY stupid as F. Strider pointed out the obvious. Why would any alien species capable of either faster than light travel, wormhole or stargate tech, or even intra-dimensional visitors want anything to do with an extremely stupid and aggressive species? The only logical reason I can surmise is they think we could possibly pose a threat to our neighbors if our technology gets to a certain point before our monkey brains have developed to where our automatic instinct is to kill and / or destroy anything we do not understand is purged from our id/ego. In other words, if aliens are visiting us it is because they are deciding to either eradicate our stain from the universe before we really start cocking things up, or, to quarantine us from the rest of the galaxy. Either way, the likelihood of an alien race wanting anything to do with such primitive, emotional, and extremely stupid life forms is about nil.

I 10,000 percent agree

10 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Exactly. I don't think they will land and announce themselves for ^this exact reason.

If there is disclosure, it will be the Govt. coming clean on recovery of crashed vehicles or something akin to that - which is unlikely.

There may well have been some recoveries of off-Earth tech by the US and it continues to be hidden under the veil of "national security" concerns - which are somewhat legitimate. Even if the Govt. now wanted to disclose this, they can't. Imagine the blowback. "Oh, by the way, we did actually recover some alien tech back in 19xx (or whatever) - and we have been lying to you about it ever since!" - meaning a "Democratic" Government lie and hide from their people by far the most important scientific discovery man has ever made. I don't think "it was in your best interest for us to keep it a secret" would fly. Faith and participation in democratic Government would be severely shaken. Russia/China/Dictators/Totalitarian systems of government would have no interest in disclosure due to their "control" nature.

Of course, hiding such an important thing seems beyond the capacity of US intelligence services, but it is possible. To that end, I really don't think Bob Lazar is "full of shit", so there is that....

Yeah, but if aliens did invent the human by crossing a chimp and a pig, they might want to check on how the experiment's going.
Surrepticiously, so as not to influence the subject and alter outcomes, otherwise that'd defeat the object. 
Humans themselves study all kinds of critters, after all.  

On 7/5/2021 at 6:41 AM, rm2551 said:

Exactly. I don't think they will land and announce themselves for ^this exact reason.

If there is disclosure, it will be the Govt. coming clean on recovery of crashed vehicles or something akin to that - which is unlikely.

There may well have been some recoveries of off-Earth tech by the US and it continues to be hidden under the veil of "national security" concerns - which are somewhat legitimate. Even if the Govt. now wanted to disclose this, they can't. Imagine the blowback. "Oh, by the way, we did actually recover some alien tech back in 19xx (or whatever) - and we have been lying to you about it ever since!" - meaning a "Democratic" Government lie and hide from their people by far the most important scientific discovery man has ever made. I don't think "it was in your best interest for us to keep it a secret" would fly. Faith and participation in democratic Government would be severely shaken. Russia/China/Dictators/Totalitarian systems of government would have no interest in disclosure due to their "control" nature.

Of course, hiding such an important thing seems beyond the capacity of US intelligence services, but it is possible. To that end, I really don't think Bob Lazar is "full of shit", so there is that....

The US government now seems to want the answers and cannot explain these events.  There are many of recent.  MANY.    Which makes me wonder if we may be close to the day we get confirmation or CONTACT.    In Montreal there was just a sighting over the airport that the government tried to shut down.  Good luck  Too many saw and photographed it.   My money is on the aliens popping up and saying hello before Bigfoot. But who knows.  This damn Skinwalker Ranch is the real deal.  The new Billionaire that just bought it from Mr Bigelow said he was a complete skeptic when he bought the Ranch.  No more.  In the interview he states he and his team watched a flying saucer come down above the house and then it took off so fast it defied any explanation we would have.  There is much proven crazy things going on at Skinwalker Ranch  Its under armed guard and sealed completely around the perimeter.  Better chance of walking into Fort Knox.   Experiments going on daily.  They say the Indians put a curse on the Ranch a long time ago.  Indians still occupy the land around it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow, July 26, 2023, there is going to be a special Congressional hearing on the subject of UFO's and/or UAP's.  Some members of Congress really want to know what the United States Department of Defense and Pentagon knows about UFO'S/UAP's and why "they" are hiding the truth or flat out lying to the American public about the existence or non-existence of such Unidentified or Anomalous objects that have been reported over the skies (and underwater) of planet Earth since, basically, the beginning of recorded history.  Me, personally, have been an avid believer of UFO's (and their existence) since I was a little kid.  Who knows what will or will not happen at tomorrow's hearing, but I think that it is about time the United States government finally acknowledges the existence of extraterrestrial life (and the fact that the U.S. government has retrieved or recovered such objects and have been studying and reverse engineering them since 1947).  The time is NOW, not 50 years from now when most of us will not be around.  

The fact that the Pentagon is the only source of information about these things should tell you all you need to know.

I'll say it again:  it's appalling that so many people who believe the Pentagon is covering up the existence of UFOs also refuse to believe that the US Government could push a poisonous vaccine or lie about any other issue.

Congress can't fix the economy, foreign policy, healthcare, immigration, poverty, or produce any reasonable presidential candidates, but they're going to find, as a service to their constituents, because they people deserve to know, the answers to alien life.

Lol.

Congress wouldn't clue us in if they could. We're going to have to find out for ourselves it's a cookbook.

The Twilight Zone" To Serve Man (TV Episode 1962) - IMDb

1 hour ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Congress can't fix the economy, foreign policy, healthcare, immigration, poverty, or produce any reasonable presidential candidates, but they're going to find, as a service to their constituents, because they people deserve to know, the answers to alien life.

Lol.

Congress wouldn't clue us in if they could. We're going to have to find out for ourselves it's a cookbook.

The Twilight Zone" To Serve Man (TV Episode 1962) - IMDb

Your response and the picture you provided is beyond inane.  What the Fuck does a "cookbook" have to do with a real National Security issue that involves the security and Defense of the United States of Americas airspace?  Foreign, Domestic, or from an "Alein threat.

15 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Tomorrow, July 26, 2023, there is going to be a special Congressional hearing on the subject of UFO's and/or UAP's.  Some members of Congress really want to know what the United States Department of Defense and Pentagon knows about UFO'S/UAP's and why "they" are hiding the truth or flat out lying to the American public about the existence or non-existence of such Unidentified or Anomalous objects that have been reported over the skies (and underwater) of planet Earth since, basically, the beginning of recorded history.  Me, personally, have been an avid believer of UFO's (and their existence) since I was a little kid.  Who knows what will or will not happen at tomorrow's hearing, but I think that it is about time the United States government finally acknowledges the existence of extraterrestrial life (and the fact that the U.S. government has retrieved or recovered such objects and have been studying and reverse engineering them since 1947).  The time is NOW, not 50 years from now when most of us will not be around.  

👍 

12 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

The fact that the Pentagon is the only source of information about these things should tell you all you need to know.

I'll say it again:  it's appalling that so many people who believe the Pentagon is covering up the existence of UFOs also refuse to believe that the US Government could push a poisonous vaccine or lie about any other issue.

:goodpost:

6 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Your response and the picture you provided is beyond inane.  What the Fuck does a "cookbook" have to do with a real National Security issue that involves the security and Defense of the United States of Americas airspace?  Foreign, Domestic, or from an "Alein threat.

alien-hoax-1-618x690.jpg

On 7/26/2023 at 2:52 AM, kingzoso said:

Inane? That episode has a 9 out of 10 approval rating on IMDB. Congress, on the other hand, as of May, has a 1 out of 5 approval rating. Clearly the public has spoken. 

tumblr_n3bhgbkjoi1sp3eoto3_r1_400.gif (350×263) | Twilight zone, Twilight

But seriously

If Alien life is a threat to American airspace...

If they arrived without it being public knowledge...

If they are among us now...

If they have been one of your government's dirty little secrets for decades...

I dare say there is precious little an informed Congress or constituent can do to keep from being an ingredient in Alien Stew, if they happen to be so inclined.

And they are really gonna enjoy you, cuz yer salty