Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Just found this one on my cousin's MySpace:

l_b70556de489df7bff344b00166a62ded.jpg

Christmas dinner!

Clockwise from me (red hair): Nick (my brother), Doreen (aunty), Lou (cousin-in-law?), Kevin (cousin), Janet (aunty), mum, grandma, Les (stepdad), Chris (cousin), Linda (aunty)...and then we're back 'round to me!

I never got any photos of Christmas of my own, so it's good to see that one!

Ok here is me ugly self :'(

These were taken mid morning in a state of herb smoking and insomnia..which is normal for me anyway :blink:

my hair is much longer i just had it pulled up, it goes past me lower back ( yes i am a hippie, bell bottoms 60's shirts and the lot)

maybe i look young? but I'm 22

i hate pictures!!! hate them quite a lot really, :(

ok so the other two pictures i took got lost somewhere :blink: ..so errr here is one mates

darth.jpg

Joel

for a minute you had me thinking I was finally going to see what you look like. Im always curious. But I respect the privacy of those who would prefer not to . Some interesting posts tonight.

OH hell Rick...I've posted several of myself....they're here !

Joel

for a minute you had me thinking I was finally going to see what you look like. Im always curious. But I respect the privacy of those who would prefer not to . Some interesting posts tonight.

privacy :hysterical: I think that is a thing of the past knowing and seeing what I have although not really invited to this info. My grand mother told me once that a secret is no longer a secret when TWO people know about it lol :lol:

What does that sign mean? LSU? Love Stinkin Undies? Gee, you had to put that poor pooch's pic in your profile. Did he/she have any say in the matter?

Whoa! hold on there slappy, I was just pokin fun at the privacy thing no big deal.

Don't mess with my Tigers :watchingyou:;):D and no I haven't been able to get him to speak yet just a lot of howling :lol:

Photo142.jpg

bad hair day ;)

It doesn't look like a bad hair day to me :P

Ok here is me ugly self :'(

These were taken mid morning in a state of herb smoking and insomnia..which is normal for me anyway :blink:

my hair is much longer i just had it pulled up, it goes past me lower back ( yes i am a hippie, bell bottoms 60's shirts and the lot)

maybe i look young? but I'm 22

i hate pictures!!! hate them quite a lot really, :(

ok so the other two pictures i took got lost somewhere :blink: ..so errr here is one mates

darth.jpg

You look good, don't worry :D I like hippie style

heres a couple new ones.

DSC00897.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

ZACH, looking good ;)