Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I wore black crushed velvet pants in high school in 1981. Between that, my snakeskin boots and my perm, I couldn't help but get punched out. Wrong place. Wrong time. :slapface:

You look elegant btw, AEN. :)

Thank you! :)

I wore black crushed velvet pants in high school in 1981. Between that, my snakeskin boots and my perm, I couldn't help but get punched out. Wrong place. Wrong time. :slapface:

You look elegant btw, AEN. :)

Dam Ev, you went to a tough school!! But I bet you did stand out, got any pic's? I do understand if you don't want to post any.

Aen27 that is a well made/looking coat and it look's nice on you.

You're a big ham Al, great pic there ;):D

Why thank You I uuuh Think

Anyway I like Him He is helping keep our economy running smooth while Obama destroy's life on the Planet as We know it . I am proud to say I did not Vote for the Obama fella.Most of You know I was a Mcain Man because there was no other choice if You work in the Oil Industry. Well I am out of here be back in a few months when this post blows over ha ha. Take Care everyone even Though I do not agree with a lot of the people on here's Political views You can not be all bad Your Zeppelin Fans!

Edited by alwizard03

Haha! Yeah, those are from my Hollywood days when Motley Crue (the black hair pics back in 1982) and Guns n Roses (1987) were on the scene. I fit right in! :lol:

So did my ex Susan (left). Cut quite an image in those days! :lol:

5033_96486069009_621854009_2147402_7426429_n.jpg