What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 2:14 PM, RainbowElf said:

OZ

pretty good prison show.

Darn tootin, awesome show, great stories, great characters. The sweet relationship between the two love-birds Vernon & Tobias makes the Notebook look bland. Now THAT'S prison love 😉 

On 8/23/2021 at 11:17 AM, BobDobbs said:

Darn tootin, awesome show, great stories, great characters. The sweet relationship between the two love-birds Vernon & Tobias makes the Notebook look bland. Now THAT'S prison love 😉 

I am a big fan of prison break.  But I have not seen this.  What channel or network?

18 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Just finished watching the HBO series Oz, never saw it before when it was on, I have to say I enjoyed it.

Damn fine show but damn, one of, if not the single most brutal series ever aired. You put this on during a first date and either you won't have a second, you your special someone may be a serial killer.

21 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Blue Bloods

Not a big fan of the show but one thing I really like is how they all get together for dinner. This is what is missing from most American families these days, the concept of family. We are stronger together then separate. 

Family is one of the most important things in life and should be cherished.

Watching Boardwalk Empire season 3 right now.