Teen Accused Of Biting Butts At Wal-Mart

Jahfin

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- A middle school student has been arrested and charged with biting or grabbing the buttocks of at least 10 women at a Lovejoy Wal-Mart. Clayton County authorities interviewed the 15-year-old suspect after an alleged victim saw him with relatives and confronted him. He has been charged with four counts of sexual battery and more charges are expected. Officials said they first received complaints of rear-end assaults in August. They received more complaints through May. Clayton County police said there could be more victims who have failed to report the assaults.

Hi Jahfin,all

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- A middle school student has been arrested and charged with biting or grabbing the buttocks of at least 10 women at a Lovejoy Wal-Mart. Clayton County authorities interviewed the 15-year-old suspect after an alleged victim saw him with relatives and confronted him. He has been charged with four counts of sexual battery and more charges are expected. Officials said they first received complaints of rear-end assaults in August. They received more complaints through May. Clayton County police said there could be more victims who have failed to report the assaults.

Isn't this a :wtf: story??? :blink:

KB :D

Edited by zepyep

could be they liked it B)

He's definately an Ass Man :lol:

:wtf::lol:

Just wondering...did you use the phrase "donkey kick" because this happened in Ga.? :D

I do wonder the same.....it's one thing from a nine year old perhaps, but fifteen?

No, I used it because that's the appropriate terminology for what someone should have done to this little shit. If that kid tried to bite my ass, I would have kicked him so hard in the face, his teeth would have flown out the back of his head.

I'd ask where the parents are, but considering the story we can just assume "absent". Or "high".

He's way to young to be doing this. His parents need to have him on a tighter leash until he's at least 16

:P

Remember when Marv Albert got busted for the same thing?

Howard Stern did a bit on that at the time, that was so funny that I had to pull over while driving to work.... I was laughing that hard!

He's way to young to be doing this. His parents need to have him on a tighter leash until he's at least 16

I dunno Matt, I was fully aware of what I was doing going around playing grabass at 15. Although Wal-MArt wasn't my first place.

And second, I still do it to this day.