How I know I'm Zeppelin-obsessed ...

marmorek

-If you think you can not live without their music anymore.

-If you are asked to compare them with any other band but feel helpless to do so.

-If you are not able to critisize them.The band was often unfair cririsized that´s why we don´t really like that.But the group also said

they can stand fair critics.

-If you trie to defend the magic of them against "Zeppelinhaters"- even if there is no reason for it. (I remember I nearly dropped a girl of

Atlantic records out of the car -only coz she argued about the last tour....)

• 1 month later...

Oh, I'm reflected in most of all! :hysterical:

I know I'm a Led Zeppelin obsessed when...

- I spent hours making this fancy dress for a party with my own clothes:

sdc12575.jpg

(I'll wear it this friday :banana:)

- I see a hippie-jewlery stand in the street and I'm looking for a hanging with a green stone like Jimmy wears in Earl's court (I've seen one very similar this evening!!)

- Every sentence I read or listen in english with the words "whole" or "lotta" remains me the song (english is not my language)

- I'm going to travel to London and take a day to see "things" of Zeppelin (I say in spanish "cosas zeppelianas")

- I draw their symbols in my university notebooks

- I need to listen to their music at least once a day

- I get late to a date (and it remembers me "I've got a date and I can't be late" :lol:) because of: "oh, only one more video..."

- I always go to sleep at 1, 2 or 3 due to dvd's or photos :blush:

- I choosed strategically my clothes today so as my Led t-shirt could be seen by everybody

- I'm proud of my hair because it looks like Jimmy's :lol:

- I'm looking for a red velvet pants, in fact i'm looking for any 70's pants or outfits xD

- "Achilles" has a new meaning to me

- "Coda" is not only a sillabic part in my spanish phonetics subject

And I could continue....

• 3 weeks later...

- When out with your girlfriend you spend more time trying to re-create the 3 Bonzo circles with your wet pint glass on the table than listen to her story.

- You feel like hitting the DJ at a trendy hipster nightclub when he refuses to play Achilles

- You go to the Beatles museum in Liverpool wearing a Swansong T-shirt and a Zoso necklace

- When in hospital you're more interested in trying to turn the pages of HOTG while being hooked upto drips, than the condition of your health.

- When out of the 1000's of songs shuffling on your iPod you end up losing your virginity to a bootleg version of Moby Dick, 'Just by chance'.

- When out with mates you battle it out to see who can drink the most, just for the privilege of being called 'Bonzo' for the week.

- When you go to see Percy live and embarrass the hell out of yourself by squeezing your way to the front and start screaming 'Oh Rosie!', just in hope he'd reply with 'Oh Girl!'. - Unsuccessful by the way.

- When you refuse to step foot into a pub unless they possess a jukebox with a good selection of Zepp material.

- When you swap a sold out Oasis ticket for a Zepp Flag.

- When your 80GB iPod breaks, so you're left with a 4GB Nano, and decide to fill it with nothing but Zeppelin

I could go on for years, I'll stop nowbiggrin.gif

Oh, I'm reflected in most of all! :hysterical:

I know I'm a Led Zeppelin obsessed when...

- I spent hours making this fancy dress for a party with my own clothes:

sdc12575.jpg

(I'll wear it this friday :banana:)

- I see a hippie-jewlery stand in the street and I'm looking for a hanging with a green stone like Jimmy wears in Earl's court (I've seen one very similar this evening!!)

- Every sentence I read or listen in english with the words "whole" or "lotta" remains me the song (english is not my language)

- I'm going to travel to London and take a day to see "things" of Zeppelin (I say in spanish "cosas zeppelianas")

- I draw their symbols in my university notebooks

- I need to listen to their music at least once a day

- I get late to a date (and it remembers me "I've got a date and I can't be late" :lol:) because of: "oh, only one more video..."

- I always go to sleep at 1, 2 or 3 due to dvd's or photos :blush:

- I choosed strategically my clothes today so as my Led t-shirt could be seen by everybody

- I'm proud of my hair because it looks like Jimmy's :lol:

- I'm looking for a red velvet pants, in fact i'm looking for any 70's pants or outfits xD

- "Achilles" has a new meaning to me

- "Coda" is not only a sillabic part in my spanish phonetics subject

And I could continue....

That is one sexy suit :D and you even wair Jimmy's hair with it! I hope, friday was fun in that outfit.

Your husband begins to worry when the screen saver on the computer is a slide show of 110 Jimmy Page photos and the cell phone rings Moby Dick

You make play lists of Zeppelin music for different life activities (1 hour on the treadmill, 30 minutes in the car to work, etc)

Your husband also begins to worry when you ask for a ticket to England....one way....alone....

You surf EBAY for a Genesis Jimmy Page by Jimmy Page, find one for 1,000 and actually consider not paying the mortgage

You confess your obsession to your shrink, who in turn says, it's fine and normal and not to worry...But he also though Bonzo died at age 27...what does he know?

You try to think, "where on my body can I get a ZoSo tattoo that my husband won't notice?"

You wish they had a "Make a Wish" program for not-sick-middle-aged-woman

You spend HOURS trying to think of the perfect wish...So far I've come up with "I wish I could have 1,000 guitar lessons from Jimmy Page"...

Your husband begins to worry when the screen saver on the computer is a slide show of 110 Jimmy Page photos and the cell phone rings Moby Dick

You make play lists of Zeppelin music for different life activities (1 hour on the treadmill, 30 minutes in the car to work, etc)

Your husband also begins to worry when you ask for a ticket to England....one way....alone....

You surf EBAY for a Genesis Jimmy Page by Jimmy Page, find one for 1,000 and actually consider not paying the mortgage

You confess your obsession to your shrink, who in turn says, it's fine and normal and not to worry...But he also though Bonzo died at age 27...what does he know?

You try to think, "where on my body can I get a ZoSo tattoo that my husband won't notice?"

You wish they had a "Make a Wish" program for not-sick-middle-aged-woman

You spend HOURS trying to think of the perfect wish...So far I've come up with "I wish I could have 1,000 guitar lessons from Jimmy Page"...

Have you long hair? Then I can recommand a tiny one behind the ear, but make sure to always cover it ;)

i think i am zeppelin obsessed but im only 16 and i cant do many of the things u guys wrote but i listen the led-zeppelin 24/7 and i spent all money i had to buy a led zeppelin t shirt

Am i obsessed ??

Here's the thing...you may be a little obsessed...you are young, it may pass...but be aware...It will get you again when you are older...and have more money to spend!

Have you long hair? Then I can recommand a tiny one behind the ear, but make sure to always cover it ;)

Oh....and yesterday I almost fell OFF my treadmill air drumming to 'Rock and Roll", while running. Duh.

Oh....and yesterday I almost fell OFF my treadmill air drumming to 'Rock and Roll", while running. Duh.

:lol: hehe, THAT is a clear sign of obesession ;) Being in such a mad rush concernign Led Zep people even endanger their physical health :P

Oh, and welcome :) Your post count says you're new.

:lol: hehe, THAT is a clear sign of obesession ;) Being in such a mad rush concernign Led Zep people even endanger their physical health :P

Oh, and welcome :) Your post count says you're new.

thank you...yes...I am new to the 'Forum" but old to the world...(ha!!) traveled to work today to LZ2...Love to have the songs swarming around inside my head. I feel like I'm under a spell!

have a great week!

jo

post-16971-0-68560800-1301313998_thumb.j

Hi ZoSoJo, love the name.

Just jumped into my car, fired it up, CD player was on, volume was still at last level when I parked it last night. OMG what was I listening to that loud?!

Oh, South Bound Saurez, that explains it! slapface.gif

For a moment I thought "was I really listening to it that loud?". Duh, of course you were silly! It's what you do!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ZoSoJo, love the name.

Just jumped into my car, fired it up, CD player was on, volume was still at last level when I parked it last night. OMG what was I listening to that loud?!

Oh, South Bound Saurez, that explains it! slapface.gif

For a moment I thought "was I really listening to it that loud?". Duh, of course you were silly! It's what you do!

I told everyone that my new car radio doesn't play loud enough, but then I realised I only noticed when playing Zep.

I told everyone that my new car radio doesn't play loud enough, but then I realised I only noticed when playing Zep.

We've had a rash of break-in's at work in the parking lot. I NEVER lock my car doors out of bad habit. Today I left my leather jacket on the front seat, but took my In Through the Out Door CD into the office....so no one would steal it. (I got lucky. No one grabbed the jacket).

Oh, and my slide show wallpaper has just passed 1,000 photos; more than in the Page on Page book...(In my head I've been making my own).

Good night all you Zeppelin Devotees. May the musician of your choice dance through your dreams!

jojo

(I tried to attach a photo tonight and the computer gods declined)

When I try to wear my clothes in the style of Jimmy and Robert (Bonzo and Jonesy had not such a "peculiar" style), you know, hangings, bracelets... and the Yardbirds style of Jimmy... (I love it), leather jacket with a tied scarf... fringed clothes...

:bagoverhead:

About you are talkin', when I'm driving in my car and I pay more attention to sing the music (of course, really loud) than the traffic... :bagoverhead: I know it's dangerous... but, there was only twice, I don't do it anymore :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived