Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kingzoso

Led Zeppelin Clothing and Whatnot.

Recommended Posts

 

11 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Okay, so this is not Led Zeppelin related, but I just received 7 shirts that I bought on eBay, all shirts with "Breaking Bad" And "Heisenberg" Logos. "Br Ba".  I also purchased 5 Sopranos shirts that I will receive in the next few days.  On top of all that, I just ordered 7 different  "Game of Thrones" Shirts (all on E-bay). 

All said and done, I have bought over 135 shirts of all of My  favorite shows/groups/etc...

How great is that?  Money to buy what I Want to display in Public 

LED ZEPPELIN 

RUSH

Dio

Iron Maiden 

Judas Priest 

Breaking Bad 

The Sopranos

GAME of THRONES...

 

I bought a Breaking Bad Heisenberg sweat shirt and Los Pollos T a couple of years or so ago, could not bring myself to wear them, threw them in the bin (trash).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JTM said:

 

I bought a Breaking Bad Heisenberg sweat shirt and Los Pollos T a couple of years or so ago, could not bring myself to wear them, threw them in the bin (trash).

Not to offend but if really did this, you are a stupid Fucking Idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My current Credit Card Balance is $954.67.  This is divided between 3 cards. I Will pay this off later today. 

If I have money (like I do), There  is no greater pleasure than buying things that you Enjoy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do not expect many replies because who else can spend over $4,000 on t-shirt in less than a 9 period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Not to offend but if really did this, you are a stupid Fucking Idiot. 

No offence taken but I really did, because I did not want to look like a stupid fucking idiot. I was almost sixty at the time, I've also stopped wearing band T's as well (though I'm keeping those), the only motif T's I wear today are my ten or so different LEVIS T's..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2018 at 3:14 AM, JTM said:

No offence taken but I really did, because I did not want to look like a stupid fucking idiot. I was almost sixty at the time, I've also stopped wearing band T's as well (though I'm keeping those), the only motif T's I wear today are my ten or so different LEVIS T's..

I am sorry for calling you a bad name.  Really.  My point of view is that I am very proud to wear all these new shirts that I bought.  I just want to "represent" the band's, groups, and shows that I Love and Admire.  There is no shame in that (In My opinion).  

I will be 48 years old in November (although I could really pass for 35). 

Again, not to brag at all, but I just ordered 11 more shirts on E-Bay.  I realize that I am over doing it and seem out of control.  

This may not be hard to believe, but when I wear (all) these new shirts in public, I usually end of meeting and talking to total strangers who either Love, Like or appreciate the Ronnie James Dio shirts I am wearing.  

And that is a Great thing and Feeling because I just meet a new friend

  

Edited by kingzoso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I am sorry for calling you a bad name.  Really.  My point of view is that I am very proud to wear all these new shirts that I bought.  I just want to "represent" the band's, groups, and shows that I Love and Admire.  There is no shame in that (In My opinion).  

I will be 48 years old in November (although I could really pass for 35). 

Again, not to brag at all, but I just ordered 11 more shirts on E-Bay.  I realize that I am over doing it and seem out of control.  

This may not be hard to believe, but when I wear (all) these new shirts in public, I usually end of meeting and talking to total strangers who either Love, Like or appreciate the Ronnie James Dio shirts I am wearing.  

And that is a Great thing and Feeling because I just meet a new friend

  

No need to apologise, a little bit of banter rarely hurts anyone I'm not easily offended. I think it's great you have a passion for collecting T's, you have the money, it's yours you can spend it how you like. So if it makes you feel good carry on doing what makes you feel happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is one of the better shirts I've seen. Vintage at a good price also. I'm tempted.

Screenshot_20180801-195306.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I think this is one of the better shirts I've seen. Vintage at a good price also. I'm tempted.

Screenshot_20180801-195306.png

Most likely a bootleg or a reprinted shirt.

R😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Showco/Led Zeppelin shirt on Ebay and it's in the post. . can't wait to have it in my hands!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why doesn't Jimmy reproduce the more iconic and rare shirts? I'd be into them FOR SURE. I'm sure many, many others would as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I think this is one of the better shirts I've seen. Vintage at a good price also. I'm tempted.

Screenshot_20180801-195306.png

I got to the checkout on this, converts to over a hungie with freight and GST. I backed out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These prices make me damn glad I've never had the urge to buy any merch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×