What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I recently left a job where I had to travel. I can never sleep in hotels either. The fact that they put us up in the worst roach infested cesspools imaginable didn't help the experience. Nor did the fact that I ALWAYS shared a room with the A-Hole boss.

Luckily, I never have to share a room because I travel alone. If I did, I would tell them to go f&ck themselves

I lost my Dad this morning.

Sorry for the downer folks, but after coming to this site for a couple of years now it was the first place I could think of at this time of the morning. I know some of you have gone through what I am going through right now. Not wanting you to re-live it though, I apologise for that.

Isn't Led Zeppelin great?

Sorry for the downer folks, but after coming to this site for a couple of years now it was the first place I could think of at this time of the morning. I know some of you have gone through what I am going through right now. Not wanting you to re-live it though, I apologise for that.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Keep your head up, think of the good times, and that will get you through it

I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Stay close to family and friends. Re live the good times and memories.

Yes Led Zeppelin is great. Good music and good friends here. Take care.

So sorry to hear about your dad. It's a tough time, but he will remain with you in your heart forever.

Take care of yourself and stay close to your family.

Sorry for your loss. May God be with you all.

Many thanks to all. Family and music will be a big help getting through this.

And we all know that time is a great healer but we will always be left with a scar.

You're welcome. We are like family here, we care about each other & help each other in time of need. ^_^

I had to buy new tires for the whip. What made me UN-happy was the price. Good lord.. :(

Edited by Led Zep Girl

Mini-Zoso, I am really sorry to have read this. My best to you and your family through this difficult time. I have no further words to express. Sometimes words aren't enough, but I hope these find you well.

...Mini -Zoso, glad that you thought of your fellow fans here to share your loss, likewise, I extend warm regards to you and your loved ones, caring and humanity has nothing to do with whether you know someone or not...it is what it is, it cannot be anything else...Peace and Content.....

Mini-Zoso, I am really sorry to have read this. My best to you and your family through this difficult time. I have no further words to express. Sometimes words aren't enough, but I hope these find you well.

...Yes, LZ Music is great, fans do come together over their music, it's true...

For Mini-Zoso...

Rock Historian, I am glad that fans are being so caring...

Edited by PlanetPage

Trying to find a decent price for renewing my labradors insurance, it's a maze, so far the prices range from £10.24 per month to £31.12 per month. The company "more than" actually phoned my home within 2 hours of me applying for a quote, offering to better the quote they had alrady given me online. My head is fucked !!!!

Edited by joe (Liverpool)