Packing my bags

Well, I'm packing my bags now...no Misty Mountains in London though. ^_^

Tonight I'll be flying from São Paulo, Brazil, to London , I am so happy about it all. :cheer:

I hope you all people that have tickets have a great time, I'm sure the concert will be amazing and I'm really happy some of my best friends here are making it too. I wish ALL my friends would be there...but well, there's nothing one can do about it. No one is more deserving than anyone, we are all fans here and it'd be great if we all got to see the concert.

Anyway, I thank you, my friends, that despite not making it yourselves, have given me all the support I needed to make it on my own.

Well, that's it.

have fun people!

:wave:

My friend and I will start in one hour to Shanghai Pudong Airport.

In five hours we are already in the air ,on the way to London with stopover in Munich.

Wish us all a very nice time and a huge fucking grand show from “Led Zeppelin”!!!

:banana::cheer::banana:

Greetings

Muetze

Tonight I'll be flying from São Paulo, Brazil, to London , I am so happy about it all. :cheer:

I hope you all people that have tickets have a great time, I'm sure the concert will be amazing and I'm really happy some of my best friends here are making it too. I wish ALL my friends would be there...but well, there's nothing one can do about it. No one is more deserving than anyone, we are all fans here and it'd be great if we all got to see the concert.

Anyway, I thank you, my friends, that despite not making it yourselves, have given me all the support I needed to make it on my own.

Well, that's it.

have fun people!

Have a great trip Celia and I will see you soon. :rolleyes::D

Well, that's it.

have fun people!

Hope to see you there, have a safe flight !!

Two Swedes going to the airport in an hour.

Flying from Gotland to Stockholm Arlanda and the further to Gatwick this afternoon. :D

Can still not believe it's true!

Se you all in the London night!

Archived