JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

Jimmy is back from Thailand, he's been back a few weeks. The new On This Day entries were planned over a month ago.

That's good to know he has returned. ;)

Peter Makowski surfed YouTube and posted what he found entertaining to On This Day...again. :zzz:

This made my day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy does charity work with Casa Jimmy in Brazil for homeless kids and at the recent Jesters Cares for Kids dinner (it is a charity org.) in London which helps poor and blind children in Thailand. There are photos of him at the recent fund raiser and he was donating posters to raise funds. It is so wonderful he used his time and energy for all these charities over the past 20 years or so. I think he should get nominated for the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award the Academy Awards gives out at Oscar time. I know Angelina Jolie is receiving the award in 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't like the Snoop Dog one, but this actually made me kind of angry. It's not even close to Zeppelin-related! "It is rumored that Homer Simpson was in the audience"?! What is Pete Makowski thinking?!?! I can only hope that Jimmy doesn't know/care about this. Once again: :wtf:

I didn't like the Snoop Dog one, but this actually made me kind of angry. It's not even close to Zeppelin-related! "It is rumored that Homer Simpson was in the audience"?! What is Pete Makowski thinking?!?! I can only hope that Jimmy doesn't know/care about this. Once again: :wtf:

I didn't for it either. I also hope Jimmy doesn't know that Peter Makowski is doing this to his site. It would have been more fitting to reuse the beautiful, dark and very Jimmy 'Lucifer Rising' one that he had done on Halloween with the 'JP' burned into fire in the center.

Wow, so NOT cool.

Good grief!

Please, let's keep it dignified, Mr.Makowski!

Let's keep it about the musical legacy of a genius musician and producer! I mean really, is it so hard to find daily gems about JPP?

Please!

I think most of us would rather see the website reformatted with a variety of Jimmy's music loaded into a player, his bio, & pics, than this undignified mess. :o

Could it be the voice of Homer Simpson Dan Castellaneta, or The Simpsons creator Matt Groening were at that concert? Or is it the play of "Springfield Municipal Auditorium", the actual name of the Massachusetts venue for their Oct 31,1969 concert?

Oh c'mon people, lighten up. It's Jimmy's site and he can do with it as he pleases. Heaven forbid he shows a sense of humor, otherwise the masses may get upset this "genius musician" is not taking his career seriously.

Give me a break! D'oh!!!!!

He can use his dry humor as well as telling us something that really happened. There is so such, I am sure that he could tell us.

Archived