What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First bit of happiness in 2020 it appears....

I scored a nice pair of tickets to the upcoming Roger Waters "This Is Not A Drill Tour".  He is performing in the round for this tour.  Can't wait to see the pig flying over head!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Went to Mt Cootha for a spin on the bike before rain sets in. Also have new configuration, lost the Givi and panniers, re-added the tray. Might lose the windscreen next.

Missus happy with the new seat.

20200712_122042_small.jpg

Mt Coot-tha.jpg

On 7/14/2020 at 9:20 AM, Brigante said:

Nowt. Not until I saw redrum's cloud photos, anyway! Great stuff.

Thanks. :)

Got a lot of painting in today in the bathroom, especially the ceiling. It all needs a second coat.

Mrs CP runs a charity shop in the village. She gets all sorts of stuff in and most of it is great. I have just popped in to see her and see what's what. She says to me "Oh I've got something for you". She presents me with Physical Graffiti and The Song Remains The Same both originals and both on Vinyl in great condition. I don't have either. She said £5 for the 2. Oh boy just to hear the Original No Quarter again. :hurrah:

There's now a cat that comes around my place. Beautiful markings, very friendly and of course I have to feed him. He's got a funny, twisted tail and a collar and I call him Bob. I can't let him in as it would start a rumble with my 2 other guys. I don't need any vet bills for war wounds.

CAT w-FUNNY TAIL.jpg