Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^ :hysterical:

Ok i think that i am addicted to looking a pics of our dearly belovided Pagy becuase it is now 6am and it's the first day of school :( and here i am on the forum, with an ice-bag next to me (well least now i know im gonna be smiling tomorrow even if it's the wrong thing. :D)

Honestly, do i need help...?

jimmy-by-herb-greene.jpg

JimmyPage-Double-Neck.jpg

axe_jimmy_page.JPG

Oh but i love his so...:wub:

^ :hysterical:

Ok i think that i am addicted to looking a pics of our dearly belovided Pagy becuase it is now 6am and it's the first day of school :( and here i am on the forum, with an ice-bag next to me (well least now i know im gonna be smiling tomorrow even if it's the wrong thing. :D)

Honestly, do i need help...?

Oh but i love his so...:wub:

hahaha we all will be needing Group therapy soon enough... :D:D:D

This one may have already been posted but if so is worth a second look. LOOK at that face!!! Ahhhhhhh.... :)

page-1.jpg

^I can see all the world's Jimmy lovers collaspsing after seeing that photo, it just one of those " Oh.My.God" moments.

And don't worry i love seeing them all again :)

Like i just ADORE and cannot get enough of this one:

18187436-18187499-slarge.jpg

jimmy_page_danelectro-400-400.jpg

EDIT: just to say, it's bin the first day of school and already i have bin day dreaming of him :wub: and my homework diary is now complete with zep/jimmy pics (aswell as other bands)

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

It's a rather boring evening and I thought I could cause some heart attacks (mine included) to make it better.

Here they are: The ROCK GOD TOP 5

file0716aw0.jpg

earlscourt2zb3.jpg

jp75thereim1sm8.jpg

lzjpxviiyq9.jpg

pn004650vb4.jpg

I know it could as well be the top 100 (or thousand, hard to find a pic that ain't top) but these are my absolute favs.

Sheer heart attack!

74278004.jpg

74277989.jpg

74277988.jpg

74277987.jpg

74277531.jpg

Oh.My.Sweet.Fucking Jesus. :o, i don't think i am gonna recover from this lot so easily...*thud*

EDIT: Just to say that after a hard recovery that i am going to add the second photo as my desktop background, coz it's healthy to have heart attacks everyday :rolleyes:...*thud*

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Babe, what's that you are eating? having a quick desk lunch... :D

n551230254_1694927_5261.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh.... love0017.gif

n551230254_1694928_5776.jpg

n551230254_1502154_1623.jpg

That gangster look,...you gotta love it!

n614421334_1490893_1666.jpg

....thanks amazonic, God that makes me hungry for food, NOT.......Do you have more of his '77 eara pictures, I seen pictures mostly prior to '77 for some reason. We need more '77 both on and off stage, personally that is the year I remember him best ...I was almost 16 when the ill-fated tour ended, thank god they all survived this year, both on stage (drugs), and (family tragedy) off stage...

all end my post with THE FACT that he is...well, you know..