Forum 10th Birthday 20th November.

JTM

It's ten years today since LZ.com went live. In the day followers originally had a member number, mine was 42. I wonder how many of us are still left from that first day. Anyway Happy Birthday LZ.com, here's to the next ten years..

"Collaboration is the Key"

This forum was launched November 20th 2007 and billed as "the ultimate online destination for Led Zeppelin's fans".

It is STILL exciting to imagine the possibilities of collaborating with other Led Zeppelin enthusiasts around the world.

Congratulations to Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and John Paul Jones on this remarkable anniversary and achievement.

Congratulations and heartfelt thanks to Sam Rapallo for this platform that has produced ten years of electric magic.   

Many happy returns to the forum. I honestly, do love this place and that's why I keep coming back. I was a member of 3 other forums when I joined this one. I don't log into those any more. I just lost interest. This forum on the other hand is a different kettle of fish.

Cannot believe it's been 7 years and 5 months since I joined! :) 

Happy 10th Anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉

I don't remember my original number. I just remember not being able to access the Electric-Magic site that week. After a few days trying I gave up for a couple days until I tried again on November 22, 2007 and that's when I discovered Electric Magic had morphed into the official LZ site.

Congratulations to Sam, the band, and all the members here. 

Happy Birthday LedZeppelin.com!  Thank you for the opportunity to meet some amazing people, make me realize I didn’t know nearly as much as I thought about Zeppelin, and introduce me to so much tremendous music within and outside of the band.  

:yourock: 

Congratulations!! I've visited LZ.COM since the beginning and love the whole site-- amazing concert timeline, photos and of course the forum. Finally signed up here about a couple of years ago. Hoping for some activity next year for the 50th.

Back in the day when I first went online I opened my browser and wondered what to look at.Since there was a LZ CD on the table I googled LZ and this place came up near the top of the suggestions so I clicked on it.

Congratulations Sam and one and all!:drinks:

Archived