What's the weather like where you are?

madison

We have about a foot of snow, gusty winds, and we're getting freezing rain. It's supposed to change back to snow at some point, with more accumulation likely. Pretty much the entire commonwealth of Virginia is closed today. Even my husband is home (that NEVER happens!).

Getting ready to sled down our street with our youngest :)

Have a good day and stay safe/warm everyone!

Do you have wine on hand?

Bless your heart :)

I'm going with beer today. Took us about 2.5 hours to clear a path, sweep off the cars and get some snow off the roof so it doesn't dam up. Well...my husband actually did the last part. At the moment I'm watching hockey and enjoying a Dogfish Head Burton Baton.

I'm going with beer today. Took us about 2.5 hours to clear a path, sweep off the cars and get some snow off the roof so it doesn't dam up. Well...my husband actually did the last part. At the moment I'm watching hockey and enjoying a Dogfish Head Burton Baton.

Pinot noir here!

Nice to see you again, E!

xo

Sounds like a great plan to me!

Pinot noir here!

Nice to see you again, E!

xo

Hey there girlfriend! Nice to be back.

I bought a mixed six pack of stouts and figured today was as good a day as any to drink them. Unfortunately, they were still in the basement, so while they are chilling, I'm drinking the DFH. Such sacrifices I make... :D

We got 17 inches out front. Quite the shoveling experience... I hope your son gets home safe and soon!!

xo

Edited by ebk

Hey there girlfriend! Nice to be back.

I bought a mixed six pack of stouts and figured today was as good a day as any to drink them. Unfortunately, they were still in the basement, so while they are chilling, I'm drinking the DFH. Such sacrifices I make... :D

We got 17 inches out front. Quite the shoveling experience... I hope your son gets home safe and soon!!

xo

I hear that entire region got pounded. Philly to Atlanta. Just imagine those folks in Georgia driving in these conditions. They are not used to it so mass panic is imminent. Road rage galore I am sure.

Planted,you guys are getting hammered out there!Tell you son to stay,I can get him a hotel room in Boston>

Thanks KB! He got home okay. He waited til it turned to rain then left for home. Luckily we don't live too far from Boston, otherwise I might have taken you up on your offer!!

Another 5-6 inches tonite in Motown. Had to have my crew work some overtime just to move the snow out of the way....we have nowhere to put it. We're supposed to hit 32 for the first time in 5 weeks, and melting snow brings the floods and water main breaks. You should see our roads....pothole city. Actually driving on steel rod in some places. Had my tailgate slammed down by one yesterday. A Focus/Malibu/Accord driver would have lost a tire, a strut, and some teeth.