Royal Orleans Security Threat?

goldenretreiver157

I just got the warning message too. In Chrome, it happened before I got to the home page. In Safari, I was able to get to the home page but when I clicked on a link on it, I got a message similar to the one below that Chrome showed.

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on royal-orleans.com. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site.

Edited by SteveZ98

8 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

I just got the warning message too. In Chrome, it happened before I got to the home page. In Safari, I was able to get to the home page but when I clicked on a link on it, I got a message similar to the one below that Chrome showed.

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on royal-orleans.com. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site.

Those dirty sonofabit...s!!!

16 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

The current site owner recently got access/full control of the site - so it's not clear why it has disappeared.

I really hope it hasn't gone for good, even without the tracker, which went down more or less when Jason passed, it has often more informative than here.

Really hope they can solve the issue. Strange thing is that there was a brand new member that posted a image that was alluded to being from the Pontiac video. They were called out and banned. That's when the issues with the site started. 

1 hour ago, LZ77 said:

Really hope they can solve the issue. Strange thing is that there was a brand new member that posted a image that was alluded to being from the Pontiac video. They were called out and banned. That's when the issues with the site started. 

Wait what? What's wrong with posting an image from the Pontiac video?

38 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Wait what? What's wrong with posting an image from the Pontiac video?

I wish it was real but it appeared to be altered to look like it was from a video. Here is the image but this is a still photo. The one posted was zoomed in and looked like it could have been from video but it was too late by then.

97fa39d30d741fc8dc1cb70f8278a847.jpg

• 3 weeks later...