Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

9 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Well, this thread was good while it lasted...  :wacko:

Yes you know what it's like Paul? Endless dullards who troll any thread to get a reaction. These people ( and we all know who there are) go against all the rules and expect everyone to sink to their very low intelligence.

The 2 who plainly post for a reaction, have moved on from the Covid thread as it's not that topical enough so they've hijacked this one and post rubbish only to get a reaction. I for one fell for it. :blink:

5 hours ago, greengrass said:

"Everyone wants my money. When the fuck is anyone going to send me some money?" 

^^^ Well give it to them. You know your extended car warranty needs to be extended. 

That 1984 truck warranty is long gone. 😄

I think I had a random thought about a video WWE posted today about Black World Heavyweight Champions, but since the topic involves race, maybe it would be best to edit myself & not comment. The only thing that seems to incite more flame posts than race is politics and I would hate for this thread to get nuked like so many before it.

Maybe I'll just reflect on the greatness of Ron Simmons and call it a day....

On 2/24/2022 at 4:47 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Tropical fruit - quickly? :D

19 hours ago, ebk said:

You win!

I was just going to go with "pineapple." 

If by 'tropical fruit'/'pineapple' you mean marijuana/pot, then yes. Guess you never saw the movie "Pineapple Express"?

https://pineappleexpress.com

Edited by Strider

On 2/22/2022 at 7:59 PM, cryingbluerain said:

Defending him?  If anything it's the current admin that has made him stronger by stifling our domestic energy production that has helped boost energy prices and made him richer.  You know this mess wouldn't be happening with the big bad orange dude still in office but keep the spin going because that's all you've got.

No we do not know that. Not at all. Look, I get it, you love that bad Orange 🍊! That’s awesome. I have no clue what you mean by my “spin”? You clearly have a spin and vomit it out constantly. 

Right on Crying. Be well. 

27 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

Yep, if they are successful Poland or the Baltics could be next, not to mention Taiwan.  This is what happens when you have weak leadership and appeasement abroad. History tends to repeat, scary times indeed.

VODKA.png

13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Just goes to show how Joe Q Public in the US gives a shit what is happening in Ukraine. The Covid Tennis doubles have not turned this into a "quoting" fest. Yet.

They don't give a shit, nor should they. Hell, most couldn't find Ukraine on a map. 

1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

Yep, if they are successful Poland or the Baltics could be next, not to mention Taiwan.  This is what happens when you have weak leadership and appeasement abroad. History tends to repeat, scary times indeed.

Come on, man. Poland and the Baltic states are protected under Article V of the NATO treaty. Granted, NATO generally speaking isn't worth a squirt a piss but they do have nuclear weapons. Taiwan however may fall to the Chinese sooner rather than later on account of the shockingly inept Biden Administration (not that the previous administrations had much foreign policy success of their own to speak of).

10 hours ago, Strider said:

If by 'tropical fruit'/'pineapple' you mean marijuana/pot, then yes. Guess you never saw the movie "Pineapple Express"?

https://pineappleexpress.com

6 hours ago, ebk said:

Damn... guess the sarcasm font wasn't working :D 

Crikey Sean. I thought you new English better than that and our sharp wit?. Esther of course is spot on. Oh and yes I have seen the film. I've even grown it :D

44 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

There's always this limbo for me--right after the SuperBowl ends & baseball is still in limbo--when I realize how boring the world of sports is....

You should move here Paul. We have loads of sports. It's only boring when you have 2 sports. Both of which only the US play ;)

The Ukrainian's are standing strong and kicking Russian ass. Several Russian tank columns destroyed. Thier planes being shot out of Ukrainian skies. Mass protests against the war in Russia. Russian shipping vessels being seized on the high seas. The Ukraine President did not flee, he is actually fighting. The Mayor of Kyiv is currently killing Russian soldiers, not running away. And on and on. Putin thought this would be easy, he was wrong, and I guarantee he is feeling the heat.

My worry is what happens if Ukraine turns into Russia's Vietnam #2? The Afghans kicked their ass which contributed to the fall of the Soviet Union. If old Vlad is put in that situation, I have no doubt he would start firing nukes, no doubt at all as he has said as much. That is the real worry.