Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
PageAngel

Your Username...why'd you choose it?

I like your question! I have many different user names on various types of sites. To me it only makes sense to define myself as how I FEEL about myself & where I go in my mind, what it makes me think about while I'm on that particular site. When I thought of this user name it was because At 13 I was a girl so fair, by 14 I was hanging out with guys that were 20+ and was doing some pretty heavy drugs so that was 'the Evil one' for me. And bet your ass it crept up & slipped away with me for many, many years & still fuckin does. And the chorus "Ramble on & now's the time, the time is now To sing my song" - I literally run on music! To sing my song! Without it I'd be totally empty & forever at the hands of the evil One!!! I want to share this with you cause the way it came out really describes things that I've done & that have happened to me throughout my life. I think it's cool how Zeppelin tunes say this! I once was 'a Girl so fair' back in the teenage yrs when I was turned on to Zeppelin. Then the 'evil one crept up & slipped away' with me! Can't say I didn't love some of those "Dazed & Confused " times! They definitely were "Good Times Bad Times" U know I've had my share. From the evil ones I've always managed to "Ramble On" , Even if I was the "Fool In The Rain" ! "Communication Breakdown" always sends me "Over The Hills & Far Away" . I tell them "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" & "I'm Going to California" "In the Evening". Because "When the Levee Breaks" "The Song Remains the Same". I remember listening to "Rock & Roll" with my "Black Dog" , those were my "Dancing Days". Finally after my "Battle of Evermore" I was LED to the "Stairway to Heaven" . Here is where I will always tune out. Fuckin' A Zeppelin, Thanks! They cut this off at 360 characters for my personal thingy. Thanks for letting me post this, I think it's really cool!!

The snare of choice for John. Ludwig Supraphonic in 6.5x14" size........GREAT SNARE DRUMS...................

I've always loved the Beatles' song, and as a child, I often imagined to be in the world with the tangerine trees and newspapertaxis of yellow and green...

No, seriously, this song had a heavy influence on me and my life; sounds silly, doesn't it?

I've always loved the Beatles' song, and as a child, I often imagined to be in the world with the tangerine trees and newspapertaxis of yellow and green...

No, seriously, this song had a heavy influence on me and my life; sounds silly, doesn't it?

Always loved those lyrics. Good choice.

always loved the name carouselambra

it reminds me of the cool keyboard riff in the song

i removed the *u* coz it's kind of a play on carol (my name)

but most people think it's a typo :slapface:

simple as that really

:)

I like the size of my penis.

Because "The Train Kept a Rollin All Night Long" B)

Christmas20train.gifd0e06147.gif

A friend gave me that name a number of years ago. There was a show on the Showtime network called the Superdave Osborne Show and he does all these crazy things and gets hurt doing them. It's all done by camera trickery such as him skydiving and the parachute doesn't open. It's pretty funny stuff. On the show he is totally serious about all of this and talks about what went wrong and not why he was so stupid to even try it. It makes for good TV.

Well, after having a few drinks in my friend's apartment, we'd put on some Zeppelin and I'd get up on his coffee table and play air guitar to Jimmy Page and so he started calling me that name and it's stuck with a few people who call me that.

A nickname my brother gave me several years back.No idea where he came up with it.

A nickname my brother gave me several years back.No idea where he came up with it.

You might want to ask! We gave a guy at work the nickname K-9

He thinks it's because he's an attack dog but it's because the way he runs around behind the boss like his pet :lol: "Yes! Boss Yes! Boss"

You might want to ask! We gave a guy at work the nickname K-9

He thinks it's because he's an attack dog but it's because the way he runs around behind the boss like his pet :lol: "Yes! Boss Yes! Boss"

:D Sadly, there are plenty more of his type out there.

:D Sadly, there are plenty more of his type out there.

Every business has them and you know where to find them. I think it's due to insecurity. They probably fear for their jobs.