Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
PageAngel

Your Username...why'd you choose it?

"Tangie" was a nickname given to me by my friends in high school- obviously short for the song Tangerine- written by Jimmy Page- I had a crush on Jimmy (and still sorta do even after all these years, the Pagettes will know what I'm talking about LOL)- so they started calling me "Tangie" one day & the name stuck.

The "Stargroves" part comes from Mick Jagger's country home where they recorded The Rover, which is my favorite Zep song.

It was just "Psycho" at first because I'm a little bit crazy. But "Psycho" hasn't been accepted on some websites due to its popularity so I added "RockNRoll" to the end. That's result.

Idk it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, so I chose a really corny name like one of those people on youtube who say their favorite band is Zepp but they really know nothing about them. :slapface: I was gonna use my youtube account name (aftguitar94 because I'm the guitarist in my band whose initials are AFT and I was born in 1994) but instead I used the corny name that I have. :lol:

At the time, which goes back to the old board, I was using that user name for every forum I frequent. I don't use that name anymore but to be consistant I kept it when the old forum went away and this one started.

i think you can see what ive done here,,,,,,, if i could play an instrument, id would call my tribute band this...... just a thought............ alan

Besides the obvious admiration for Jimmy Page, I was also born on Jan.9, 1960. Most of the research I've done on the ZoSo symbol is that its a grimore for Saturn which rules Capricorn mine/his astrological sign.

post-17888-0-93484000-1321665590.gif

Edited by ZoSo1960

My user name is the title of a nonsense pop song from the disco era. I didn't put much thought into it other that it might tip off other posters that I was around during the 70's.

Nothing special here, I just put "Zepp" and "Man" together along with the last two digits of my birth year. Sooo original I know.

Sozo is the name of a café near where I live and the other...go figure

Put a "plant" in a pot - pottedplant. Wanted a name with either Robert or Plant in it. Pottedrobert would not have worked.

Mine is the initals of my entire name, and 27 comes from X27 which is Marlene Detitrich's charactor in the 1931 film Dishonared and I was 27 when I began using it.

Edited by aen27

I was 22 when I joined this forum and I have red hair and I like a few songs by the band queen so that's why I chose redhairedqueen22

Red hair you have, you say? :). Would you maybe consider contributing to this http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/38-post-a-picture-of-yourself/page-346 topic? ;):angel:.

Anyway, why Stormbringer, anyone here knows Deep Purple? :))). Not my favourite song, but cool nick name for sure ;).

Anagram of my name and an ex Metal Church guitarist

craig_wells.jpg

Is this you? Very nice,I did not know you weee in a band