Your Username...why'd you choose it?

PageAngel

Idk it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, so I chose a really corny name like one of those people on youtube who say their favorite band is Zepp but they really know nothing about them. :slapface: I was gonna use my youtube account name (aftguitar94 because I'm the guitarist in my band whose initials are AFT and I was born in 1994) but instead I used the corny name that I have. :lol:

• 2 years later...

Besides the obvious admiration for Jimmy Page, I was also born on Jan.9, 1960. Most of the research I've done on the ZoSo symbol is that its a grimore for Saturn which rules Capricorn mine/his astrological sign.

post-17888-0-93484000-1321665590.gif

Edited by ZoSo1960

• 1 year later...

I was 22 when I joined this forum and I have red hair and I like a few songs by the band queen so that's why I chose redhairedqueen22

Red hair you have, you say? :). Would you maybe consider contributing to this http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/38-post-a-picture-of-yourself/page-346 topic? ;):angel:.

Anyway, why Stormbringer, anyone here knows Deep Purple? :))). Not my favourite song, but cool nick name for sure ;).

i thought i had already posted in this thread, but it seems not....

funny to see all those names from long ago, and many banned ones, too ....

i chose slave to zep, because at the time i joined, i was really getting back into the band after not really listening to them much. it was kind of like discovering them all over again, and this time i had so many pics to look at, so many stories to read ... i was spending hours and hours on this forum, and not doing much else in my spare time, so i felt like a slave to it all.

( i still spend too much time on here, :(:) )