Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
guitarmy

Led Zeppelin fan age

How many years gone?  

911 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 or below
    • 16-23
    • 24-30
    • 31-36
    • 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

15 here! Most people at my school listen to black/trash metal, I guess I'm the only one there who has really "seen the light", Led Zeppelin! :D It's a shame most people in my area don't appriciate the old, good music, most new music is just crap. Are there any new bands that make music the way Zeppelin did? I doubt it.

you said it perfect the same thing at my high school its all "sreamo" by best friend is the only other person i know who listens to the music i do (no counting mo or dad) i somtimes wish i lived it 60's and 70's

17. I like this age, but I'd like to live a few days of being 15 again :D

I predicted that there would be a majority of younger fans and I'm surprised the youngins were underestimated since more kids listen to Zeppelin more than you think. Its pretty commonplace actually but I guess it all depends on where you reside. Around here, Led Zeppelin is almost too broad and known to teens, so they try to find something more obscure and "unknown" but not many actually 'listen' to music anyway...they think they do, but they're merely letting the sound graze their ears; In my few years of living I've only met one person that listens to music the right way.

Well anyway, we still have our share of older fans that keep this forum at almost a normal distribution of ages ;)

Edited by MrsRobertPlant

I'm now 15 and I don't want to be older!! :boohoo:

Maybe 16, but NEVER 17!!!!!!!!!!

BUUU!!! In 2 years I will BE SOOO OLD!!!

OMG, I feel sorry for you that you consider 17 that old :blink::blink:

When I was 15 I couldn't wait to be 18 or 21 because it meant to be almost a woman. Still fresh and young, but not a teenager still trying to figure out about the world. Not to consider the boys and the men.

Being 18/21 meant being young and conscious of your womanhood, Who wants to be a teenager or a kid forever? I remember my best years from 18 to 24! For everything, life experiences, relationships, achievements, men, travels, everything ..I guess it's a different generation

I might understand when people here in their 30s, 40s and 50s feel that bad when

They might look like ancient people to you when you say you don't want to be 17

Oh God, I posted it too early.. :( it wasn't nicely put , though..aargh aargh

Well, I can't go back, can I?

Anyway, the bottom line is enjoy your young age for as long as you can, but do not fear getting a bit older. Getting older is getting wiser and grow into the person you will be. It wouldn't be nice to be 15 forever, trust me! There will be so many beautiful things ahead for you. Every age has in store precious and lifeworthy lessons to learn. That doesn't mean that you still can't have a laugh or fun like when you were 15. :D

Hope you don't take it like I am preaching you. I wouldn't take any liberty on that..

enjoy your 15! :)

Youth is wasted on the young.

All I know is I am a minority at 51. But I lived, Breathed and was 1970's. That you can't take away from me, Beat that.

:thumbsup:

Oh, dear!! When I was 15, and generally in my school years, it was THE WORST PERIOD IN MY LIFE!! School was awful, minus the pressure of being the top student in class (and I really was!) and the peer pressure!! Now I'm 18 (reaching 19 in a few months) and my life is a lot better! I've been much more open and assertive than in my school years! So, I think that as years go by, things will little by little much better! So, 17 is not an OLD AGE, dear, c'mon!!

Wisdom is wasted on the old

54 years young.

I guess some people are just not young enough to know everything!

I hope you manage to get old, so you can hopefully gain wisdom.

Interesting name, wanna be, a coincidence or paradox?

Edited by Reggie29

thank God I'm not the oldest. I'm 49

Been a Zep fan since 1969 when I was 11.

Wish I was 19 again.

The upshot is that I saw them twice and lived through the new releases of most of their albums.

thank God I'm not the oldest. I'm 49

Been a Zep fan since 1969 when I was 11.

Wish I was 19 again.

The upshot is that I saw them twice and lived through the new releases of most of their albums.

I would be great to be 19 for the whole of your life.

I'm 30, and I miss being 19 already