• 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

I'll be 46 in March, so I was old enough to see the mighty Zeppelin a couple of times. However not such auspicious a show as Aquamarine attended. I think I can safely reveal that she is actually 38 years old and attended the Bath 1970 Festival as a fetus.

Which is how they removed me from Knebworth. Fetus firstus. :D

I'll be 46 in March, so I was old enough to see the mighty Zeppelin a couple of times. However not such auspicious a show as Aquamarine attended. I think I can safely reveal that she is actually 38 years old and attended the Bath 1970 Festival as a fetus.

Haven't you read the forum guidelines about horrendous puns? :mad:

Spot on about my age and festival-attendance, however. I'll be 38 yet again soon, too.

haha that was great

19 here, my big brother got me into led zep when i used to religiously listen to jimmy hendrix, he said i should give these guys a go. Never looked back. Also i think any musicians are astounded by the lack of creativity in the mainstream bands these days and are forced to look back to bands "way back when" that actually sounded creative. Forever immortalising those bands. I know thats what i feel some days. dont get me wrong, some bands new bands are good, just older bands are better.

might just be the way of the music industry nowadays

• 2 weeks later...

I am amazed at the amount of young Zepp fans there are. I think it is awesome that these young fans truly recognize shear talent and greatness when they hear it. I have 3 kids, 2 boys - 24 & 21, not really into Zepp, although I tried, 1 girl 17......now without any influence on my part I have just learned she really likes Zepp! I'm ecstatic about this, had no idea. Her mom, 2 brothers and her have been living in Georgia now for the past 13 years. I live in NYC. Although we talk on the phone and IM, E-mail.......ect visit 2-3 times a year, Zepp never came up till just this weekend. Found out about it threw her Yahoo 360, browsing PEOPLE who like Zeppelin saw her pic. She is out of town right now on a drama compitition with school, so haven't talked about Zepp with her yet, but her mom said she will tell her to contact me ASAP. To all you young fans if you want to see Zeppelin in concert there is a site you should visit.......... and be heard http://www.youchoose.net/referral/joseph_d...elin_world_tour

Keep on Rock'n

15 here! Most people at my school listen to black/trash metal, I guess I'm the only one there who has really "seen the light", Led Zeppelin! :D It's a shame most people in my area don't appriciate the old, good music, most new music is just crap. Are there any new bands that make music the way Zeppelin did? I doubt it.

you said it perfect the same thing at my high school its all "sreamo" by best friend is the only other person i know who listens to the music i do (no counting mo or dad) i somtimes wish i lived it 60's and 70's

17. I like this age, but I'd like to live a few days of being 15 again :D

I predicted that there would be a majority of younger fans and I'm surprised the youngins were underestimated since more kids listen to Zeppelin more than you think. Its pretty commonplace actually but I guess it all depends on where you reside. Around here, Led Zeppelin is almost too broad and known to teens, so they try to find something more obscure and "unknown" but not many actually 'listen' to music anyway...they think they do, but they're merely letting the sound graze their ears; In my few years of living I've only met one person that listens to music the right way.

Well anyway, we still have our share of older fans that keep this forum at almost a normal distribution of ages ;)

Archived