Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
guitarmy

Led Zeppelin fan age

How many years gone?  

911 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 or below
    • 16-23
    • 24-30
    • 31-36
    • 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

hi iam 45 my older brother got me into lz when i was 13 he was learning to play guitar then , use to have a les paul sunburst like jimmy, i remember going to the mi d night movies to see tsrts it was boulder colo. on the hill [ hippie hill across from the university] that place was full of pot smoke!!! it was terrific!! best exspiriance ever .i too fell in love with jp moved to cali . heard about bonzo thought i could never see them in concert, hope to have that opp. soon, zep fan for life!!!!

54 I was 18 when Led Zeppelin toured Oz in 72.

I was 15 when I bought my first album II.

I'm suprised at the number of younger fans,not just here but in real life....

But then if the music is timeless shouln't the fans be too...

43 this year. I have loved Zep and Queen since I was a teenager. Kinda late for Zep because JB had already died when I got into their music after I listened to a cousin's vinyl. The first song I heard of Zep was No Quarter, which is still one of my faves today :rolleyes:

I'll be 46 in March, so I was old enough to see the mighty Zeppelin a couple of times. However not such auspicious a show as Aquamarine attended. I think I can safely reveal that she is actually 38 years old and attended the Bath 1970 Festival as a fetus.

Which is how they removed me from Knebworth. Fetus firstus. :D

I'll be 46 in March, so I was old enough to see the mighty Zeppelin a couple of times. However not such auspicious a show as Aquamarine attended. I think I can safely reveal that she is actually 38 years old and attended the Bath 1970 Festival as a fetus.

Haven't you read the forum guidelines about horrendous puns? :mad:

Spot on about my age and festival-attendance, however. I'll be 38 yet again soon, too.

haha that was great

19 here, my big brother got me into led zep when i used to religiously listen to jimmy hendrix, he said i should give these guys a go. Never looked back. Also i think any musicians are astounded by the lack of creativity in the mainstream bands these days and are forced to look back to bands "way back when" that actually sounded creative. Forever immortalising those bands. I know thats what i feel some days. dont get me wrong, some bands new bands are good, just older bands are better.

might just be the way of the music industry nowadays

54 I was 18 when Led Zeppelin toured Oz in 72.

I was 15 when I bought my first album II.

I also saw Robert Plant in 84 and Page & Plant in 96.

Led Zeppelin in 2008?

I'm not into numerology but who knows?

51 here. I'm amazed- and thrilled- there are so many younger fans here! Though I guess I shouldn't be cus I've done my bit by turning my children on to Led Zep. Rock on...

54 been listening to zep since high school with an 8 track underdash player and a set of bass 48s in the back window of my 67 mustang fastback

Sounds very familiar, only I had a 68 Camaro

I am amazed at the amount of young Zepp fans there are. I think it is awesome that these young fans truly recognize shear talent and greatness when they hear it. I have 3 kids, 2 boys - 24 & 21, not really into Zepp, although I tried, 1 girl 17......now without any influence on my part I have just learned she really likes Zepp! I'm ecstatic about this, had no idea. Her mom, 2 brothers and her have been living in Georgia now for the past 13 years. I live in NYC. Although we talk on the phone and IM, E-mail.......ect visit 2-3 times a year, Zepp never came up till just this weekend. Found out about it threw her Yahoo 360, browsing PEOPLE who like Zeppelin saw her pic. She is out of town right now on a drama compitition with school, so haven't talked about Zepp with her yet, but her mom said she will tell her to contact me ASAP. To all you young fans if you want to see Zeppelin in concert there is a site you should visit.......... and be heard http://www.youchoose.net/referral/joseph_d...elin_world_tour

Keep on Rock'n