What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Im in a dilemma, i have to chose between the Doors and Bob dylan. I know Dylan is not that relavent these days but he is still one of the great's, and the doors without morrison? i dont know...i think the doors cause Dylan is gonna cost like 300$ or somthing...

I just found out that the Dayton (Ohio) Philharmonic Orchestra will be playing the music of Led Zeppelin on Saturday, April 2nd.

I would love to go, but have another engagement for that night.

Here is a link for anyone who is in the area and may wish to attend.

My link

I wil be attending Robert's Band of Joy concert in Louisville on April 8th! Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I've notched two more Robert Plant concerts on my belt(on the spur of the moment I decided to road trip up to Santa Barbara to see him again after the Greek show in LA), my next two shows will be this weekend.

Saturday April 30: Explosions in the Sky @ Hollywood Forever Cemetery

There's something awesome about seeing a concert in a cemetery.

Sunday May 1: Mudhoney, Adolescents, and White Flag @ the Echo

JBLZE, May 10 :cheer: (don't remember the name of the venue because it's changed several times in the last few years, but it's in Westbury, Long Island)

^^Full review please...when you have recovered!! :D

I have looked at this thread and we all attend some great concerts!!

June 5th-Buddy Guy and BB King

June 29th-U2 in Miami

July 21st- Peter Frampton

August 7th-Steely Dan

Edited by Deborah J

Austin City Limits Festival from September 16-18. Going with four friends and scored my three day pass this morning. Tix sold out in about an hour and a half.

The lineup hasn't been announced yet, but will be on May 17th. I wouldn't be surprised if Robert plays as he has no dates scheduled in Texas from January thru June. We'll see and can hope!

This Saturday, May 7 - PRINCE @ The LA Forum

Part of a month-long plus residency Prince is playing to help raise funds to maintain the Forum.

It's my friend's birthday and about 5 of us are going, including his son, who we've taken to see Page & the Black Crowes, Bob Dylan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lilith Fair, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Bruce Springsteen and more. Now the kid can add another legend to his list.

• 2 weeks later...

223490_1946595835374_1556898416_32061445_3252103_n.jpg

Saturday night it's Mount Moriah w/ Organos and Justin Robinson & the Mary Annettes at King's in Raleigh. I'm really looking forward to this one as I missed Mount Moriah's recent CD release show at the Cat's Cradle for their debut record.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am off to glastonbury in a few days....can't wait especially looking forward to the old guard....lee scratch perry, bb king, paul simon, but QOTSA was definitely the surprise addition. very not glastonbury to have such a heavy band on, but i am definitely not complaining....now all we need is for the rainclouds to eff off.

Im in a dilemma, i have to chose between the Doors and Bob dylan. I know Dylan is not that relavent these days but he is still one of the great's, and the doors without morrison? i dont know...i think the doors cause Dylan is gonna cost like 300$ or somthing...

So , did you see The Doors?