Lamest Song on Your iPod

Footsteps of Dawn

As Led Zeppelin fans, we obviously all have good taste in music here. Despite that, you know you've got that one Color Me Badd song you just can't get enough of lurking somewhere on your hard drive. So, in honor of that...What's the lamest song you have on your MP3 player?

Mine would probably be Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack," or "Real Good Man" by Tim McGraw. :bagoverhead:

Gnik Nus- The Beatles. I love the Beatles, but I hate this song. It's just Because backwards. I also have Rock And Roll (the Zep version) done by Stevie Nicks. Neither are lame artist, I just don't like the songs.

some things my friends like to point out:

-Journey (14 GREATEST HITS!!!)

-Phil Colins... its just "In the Air Tonight" but enough to warrent ridicule

-Paul McCartney + Wings... enough said...

-REO Speedwagon... just Rollin with the Changes, Golden Country (live) and Ridin out the Storm (live)...

I only have tastefully awesome stuff on my mp3 player (Yes, I'm arrogant). I suppose one could argue that a few songs by The Kinks are cheesy, but I'll say something I've got on my computer instead.

I'm gonna have to say that the Weezer songs I have on here are the lamest thing I have....

In addition to two albums by Indie Rock/Pop duo "Tegan and Sara"

Definitely nothing wrong with that! :lol: (Or any NKOTB tunes...can't help it...it was my childhood)

My sister and I are coming back to Atlanta to see them on our tour. No lie. I love them. I've got all their CDs on my iPod. That just happened to be the song playing when I posted in this thread.

They were my childhood too, in fact I still have the sheets/pillowcases/t-shirts and dolls. And the Step by Step tape my dad bought for me when I was 8.

The lamest song on my iPod...

You won´t know it, cause it´s a german song: "Dusche", by Farin Urlaub, the singer and guitarist of Die Ärzte. He´s singing that his shower is his only friend because all the other stuff in his house wants to kill him, like hid fridge.

"Mein Kühlschrank hasst mich sowieso, er ist paranoid,

doch als mein Bettbezug mich beißen wollte, wusste ich: Ich brauche Dynamit!"

Translation

My fridge hates me anyway, he is paranoid;

but as my sheet wanted to bite me, I knew: I need some Dynamite! :lol: :lol:

Gnik Nus- The Beatles. I love the Beatles, but I hate this song. It's just Because backwards. I also have Rock And Roll (the Zep version) done by Stevie Nicks. Neither are lame artist, I just don't like the songs.

Gnik Nus is Sun King backwards, not Because.

See

GNIK NUS

KING SUN

From wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_King_%28song%29

In 2006, 55 seconds of the introduction was included as a reversed a cappella version in the track titled "Gnik Nus" in the album Love which is the track played backwards. On the track "Octopus's Garden" on the compilation, the instrumental intro was put in, along with the sound of rain.

And I kinda like it! :D

Ok, back to the lame songs!

My sister and I are coming back to Atlanta to see them on our tour. No lie. I love them. I've got all their CDs on my iPod. That just happened to be the song playing when I posted in this thread.

They were my childhood too, in fact I still have the sheets/pillowcases/t-shirts and dolls. And the Step by Step tape my dad bought for me when I was 8.

They added a THIRD show here in Toronto but I won't be in town...kinda bummed cause I would have totally gone to see them. Sadly, I don't have any of the merchandise I used to have. (Remember there was a time after their popularity declined you wouldn't dare admit you were a fan in fear of getting shot?) I still have the tapes though and whenever I need a trip down memory lane, I know exactly where to find it. :lol: I even have the very first tape...the one with 'Popsicle' :lol: Oh dear...

Archived