Blame the groupies for no reunion tour!

^^^

<_<

For that, you should be shot. ;) Besides, they didn't have thongs in the 70's.

That cartoon is a cheap shot, anyway... all the women I've seen who were band aids back in the day look damn good today. I wish I looked half as good as they do, frankly.

^^^

<_<

For that, you should be shot. ;) Besides, they didn't have thongs in the 70's.

That cartoon is a cheap shot, anyway... all the women I've seen who were band aids back in the day look damn good today. I wish I looked half as good as they do, frankly.

Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player :huh:

^^^

<_<

For that, you should be shot. ;)Besides, they didn't have thongs in the 70's.

Correction: They went on your feet! :P

They had thongs in the 70s. They aren't a recent invention.

We didn't know them as "thongs" (as others have said, that's what we used to call "flip flops"). We called what are now known as "thongs", "g-strings" - although they were constructed a bit differently and, unlike the thongs of today, our g-strings NEVER showed above or outside of our clothes.

Outside of those God awful comic book series with Alister Crowley's green bald head, I've never seen Zeppelin- particulary Jimmy and Robert- in a 'toon before. So if you know of any more editorial illustrations, go ahead and send them along. None of that comic book crap, please.

thanks!

B)

True that. And time hasn't exactly stood still for the guys either: they look good for their ages, but even Robert acknowledges they're not "young and beautiful" anymore.

Outside of those God awful comic book series with Alister Crowley's green bald head, I've never seen Zeppelin- particulary Jimmy and Robert- in a 'toon before. So if you know of any more editorial illustrations, go ahead and send them along. None of that comic book crap, please.

thanks!

B)

There's been a few - we had most of them on the old forum - if I can finally get back into my photobucket I'll post some later.

There's been a few - we had most of them on the old forum - if I can finally get back into my photobucket I'll post some later.

From the haircuts, I'd date these between 2001-2005? I like the tea reference; I always thought it was interesting that Jimmy insisted on making the tea while at Headley and Bron. And I think we all know why.... ;)

Thanks for finding these, Knebby.

...Jimmy insisted on making the tea while at Headley and Bron. And I think we all know why.... ;)

I'm missing the joke ... could you explain? Sorry.

Archived